Celtic v Airdrie

A got a wee bit burnt in the tanstand today. Think ma nipples were gonna explode ??

Anyone else notice the MIB today were resplendent in their orange tops...after the shenanigans lately it was probably to be expected. No doubt sending out a message or perhaps coming straight from the lodge.

Serious question.....have the MIB ever wore a green top in Scotland like they do in other countries?

And who is surprised that we again witness another appalling honest mistake that cost us a goal?

I was in beauticians for a good couple of hours yesterday and thought my new polish would look better wi a tan. I couldnae be bothered wi doing fakebake so went into the stand but its been retubed and i got a bit hot hot hot.

OB’s a midden of a town. Remember years ago they were first town to cctv.

Wax a a party in a club and f the p started.

Upshot i politely broke the guys jaw and hell broke loose like the ok corral. A right tearup outside. Me lifted and him hospital wi his mammy. Tsk tsk. Fln huns
How long ago for the cctv? First place I seen it was down at a mates from Ayr area called loch side. They put up sentinel posts at every corner 15yrs ago. The polls didn't even get out of the cars, just talked from the window. There were gangs of kids drunk. Bucket kits at every corner. There used to be raids at the industrial estates if they got hungry. Loads of bakery factories next to the wasted land part at that time. Warm rolls, cakes and white cider. Looking back it was a wild wee hood. It's all knocked down now. New flats and houses have sprung up

Get used to terrible decisions like Sinclair's third goal today... in SFA land it's 2011 all over again... help the (racist) brothers. I still think we'll overcome (but I did in 2011).

Naive CSC
By this unbelievable decision how many bets went down the drain,it's not just the team that suffers but the many punters who lost money because of this persons action,bit random thought but just thinking of wider consequences

How long ago for the cctv? First place I seen it was down at a mates from Ayr area called loch side. They put up sentinel posts at every corner 15yrs ago. The polls didn't even get out of the cars, just talked from the window. There were gangs of kids drunk. Bucket kits at every corner. There used to be raids at the industrial estates if they got hungry. Loads of bakery factories next to the wasted land part at that time. Warm rolls, cakes and white cider. Looking back it was a wild wee hood. It's all knocked down now. New flats and houses have sprung up

Soz bobo just noticed yer post pal. It was 20 years ago.

Charlie will be asking why you slept in for your shift ??

Charlie? I wasnt working today or yesterday pal.

I took a holiday yesterday but things defo did not go according to plan. Then i burnt masel today lol.

Dont know any charlie though?

Watched the highlights there. Got chatting on the bus to a lad that had been at the game. Sinky has been hung drawn and qtrd. No point revisiting that. He said it was rusty but decent enough. Against a banger side it should of been better. Few lads did well

frank sinatra sung a song a song about the place,"my kinda town....." jist sayin,geeza stella!o_O

ma sister,who was at the match, phoned me, there was trouble at the end of the match,airdrie "supporter" ran on to the park,"airdrie supporters" throwing bottles at celtic fans leaving the ground hhmm!
Cheers, bud! I was wondering why the Airdrie prods were still in the stadium ages after the game finished, although super salary was praising them! Hope noone was hurt by those Neanderthal fucks!

Members online

Latest posts

Back