Celtic v Airdrie

OB’s a midden of a town. Remember years ago they were first town to cctv.

Wax a a party in a club and f the p started.

Upshot i politely broke the guys jaw and hell broke loose like the ok corral. A right tearup outside. Me lifted and him hospital wi his mammy. Tsk tsk. Fln huns

OB’s a midden of a town. Remember years ago they were first town to cctv.

Wax a a party in a club and f the p started.

Upshot i politely broke the guys jaw and hell broke loose like the ok corral. A right tearup outside. Me lifted and him hospital wi his mammy. Tsk tsk. Fln huns
Helluva glad you`re on my side Maria....:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Let him play ?
I've got a wee sneaky. Wee feeling he might be able to do a job with this set up, said it before. Better passer than take your pick into it ntcham. Better dig as well as far as I can recall. Lad can hit a rocket. As I said let him play
Aye like bitton good passer of the ball can hit the ball as well br likes him wee will see more of him

ma sister,who was at the match, phoned me, there was trouble at the end of the match,airdrie "supporter" ran on to the park,"airdrie supporters" throwing bottles at celtic fans leaving the ground hhmm!

Aye Duh-White the Shite wiz slabbering his pish it was us.

Telt ye Michael their a rancid motley crew of trampy repugnant shit stains.

God forgive me but aaaassrrrrrrrggggghhhhhhh

The only time they look demure is enroute to a hospital.

ma sister,who was at the match, phoned me, there was trouble at the end of the match,airdrie "supporter" ran on to the park,"airdrie supporters" throwing bottles at celtic fans leaving the ground hhmm!

Stewards doing a grand job michael eh.

The shit ye can get in with.

Try gettin a burger by them though ??

Aye and i reckon a hun is tighter than 2 coats of paint but they genorously give to our JF

Fucking morons

Love it ah just love seeing how dum they truly are.

Beggars belief ?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back