Celtic v Bayer Leverkusen - Thursday 30 September, kick-off 8pm - all comments here

I realise some of you and maybe all of you will laugh at me when I say I think this is a great performance from Celtic tonight.
We are playing one of the best teams in Europe..

HH
I wouldn't use the word great, but we have done well for three quarters of the match so far against an excellent side. Sadly self-inflicted problems.

Oh that is a very harsh penalty against CCV. 0-3.

If Ange somehow finds himself out the door and the board put Strachan in his place, I think I will seriously be finished with the game for this season.
There’s zero confidence in the squad that the back line are capable of keeping a clean sheet, your basically walking out every game thinking your 1-0 down already.
The defensive coaching needs cleared out completely, I cannot seriously believe every single defender we buy is a dud, its the coaching, simple as that, even Julien who started off great was dragged down to this awful level before his injury.
Painful to watch it really is.

We can’t go threw this season getting pumped and saying we’ve played great!!!this system isn’t working full stop,,,we need to play a system the players we have are comfortable playing,,not a dig at anybody or ange but our confidence drains with every humping...

Latest posts

Back