Celtic v Blackburn Rovers - Saturday 16 July, kick-off 12.30pm

Winning Captains

Administrator
Staff member
The Hoops are back at Paradise for the first time this season as they take on Blackburn Rovers in a pre-season friendly this weekend.

The Bhoys return from their summer training camp in Austria unbeaten, scoring 14 goals in three games, and with just over two weeks until the league campaign begins, the Celts will be looking for a solid test from the English Championship side to help their preparations.

The game is on your season ticket if you have one and additionally every Celtic TV subscriber will be able to tune in and enjoy all the match action LIVE worldwide from 12:15pm on Saturday (Celtic Park Time) ahead of kick-off at 12:30pm.

Anthony Ralston spoke to the mainstream media today to preview this game...

COYBIG

Have nearly come to expect a decent performance from this celtic team every time they take to the field these days and expect much of the same again tomorrow.
Would like to see guchi actually start in the calmac role for a change to see what he can really offer as these friendlies can tend to peter out when the amount of subs start to come into play.
Hopefully the CCV and Welsh partnership can start to develop also as looking a bit better with the more game time together even if I'm still not totally convinced still.
Should be a great work out regardless and expect another win to boost confidence also.
Think I wouldn't mind rovers scoring the very long range effort either, maybe might stop Joe Hart trying to playing football on the half way line 😅

Only two weeks away now from our first competitive game. We are beginning to look in pretty decent shape.
No Hatate or Starfelt available for this one still a few looking like they need games Jura and Jota come to mind from what I've seen....with young Alexandro taking time to settle in. Would like to see Siegrist play the full 90 mins to get a better look at him also.
Hopefully an entertaining " Men against Boys " performance to keep the momentum going and most importantly avoiding any further injury if possible. 😎

Members online

Back