Celtic v Cluj - Europa League, Thursday 3 October, kick-off 8pm - all comments here

Seen the man U game too on YT, they were lucky to get a point as AZ were the far better side, ok they should have had a penalty but thats all. Arsenal look to have a few exciting youngsters at the moment. I can see KT becoming a big player for them.

Man Utd are utterly fucked. They've spent £968 million on players since Alex Ferguson left and have a Europa League to show for it. Now they're going backwards. And they have to spend more money in January with or without Solskjaer; otherwise, they'll be lucky to finish 11th.

Just watched the highlights of the arsenal game on YT, Tierney played well and was provider of their 1st 3 goals, but they've a young 18 year old striker called Martinelli, he's some player and will be the next big sensation if he carries on the way he played last night. But their goalie looks to be a weakness, dont know if he's the regular one but well dodgy.
Martinelli is a stand out he will be some player as he's fearless in attack played well in the cup game

Just got off cloud 9 after the game last night. What a performance👋👋👋.
My seat is near the GB and they were also amazing. After Eddys goal the song " i wanna be Edourd" was electric.
This is how it feels to be Celtic.
HH🍀
Totally agree I sit in top tier just above GB an they were on top form last night although should cut out the pyro all it does is give us fines. HH

Another fine performance last night and not just on the pitch btw. Maybe it had something to do with us being on a revenge mission/demons to exorcise/scores to settle and all that but the atmosphere was something else, add to that a team with a point to prove and Cluj never really stood a chance last night!

It was an accomplished performance, dogged and slick in equal measure. The bhoys dug in and battled when required yet showed they could quickly switch from that battle footing to a silky fast paced attacking style whenever the opportunity arose, some of the movement and link-up play was straight out of the top drawer at times.

Seems unfair to single anyone out as I don't think anyone's performance dropped below an 8 but Broony, Eddy, Elyounoussi and Boli especially were immense. Broony bossed their midfield out the game and proved once again he's far from finished! Elyounoussi not only got himself on the score sheet but exploited those little pockets of space between their defence and midfield brilliantly. Eddy was his usual classy self and showed once again he's a top class striker who has everything and as for Boli......not only did he battle and run his heart out all night but his passing and pace caused them all sorts of problems, his assist for Eddy was nothing short of top class and he nearly scored a screamer into the top corner with the outside of his left boot. Not bad for a guy people were righting off as a dud eh! ;) Got to say the link up play down the left between Boli, Elyounoussi and Eddy was a joy to watch, these 3 look capable of carving any team open on that display.

Massive well done to Lenny and the bhoys. The aim now should be to top this group, it'll be tough but we're in a great position to do so and it would be a great achievement for the bhoys if they managed it.

Another fine performance last night and not just on the pitch btw. Maybe it had something to do with us being on a revenge mission/demons to exorcise/scores to settle and all that but the atmosphere was something else, add to that a team with a point to prove and Cluj never really stood a chance last night!

It was an accomplished performance, dogged and slick in equal measure. The bhoys dug in and battled when required yet showed they could quickly switch from that battle footing to a silky fast paced attacking style whenever the opportunity arose, some of the movement and link-up play was straight out of the top drawer at times.

Seems unfair to single anyone out as I don't think anyone's performance dropped below an 8 but Broony, Eddy, Elyounoussi and Boli especially were immense. Broony bossed their midfield out the game and proved once again he's far from finished! Elyounoussi not only got himself on the score sheet but exploited those little pockets of space between their defence and midfield brilliantly. Eddy was his usual classy self and showed once again he's a top class striker who has everything and as for Boli......not only did he battle and run his heart out all night but his passing and pace caused them all sorts of problems, his assist for Eddy was nothing short of top class and he nearly scored a screamer into the top corner with the outside of his left boot. Not bad for a guy people were righting off as a dud eh! ;) Got to say the link up play down the left between Boli, Elyounoussi and Eddy was a joy to watch, these 3 look capable of carving any team open on that display.

Massive well done to Lenny and the bhoys. The aim now should be to top this group, it'll be tough but we're in a great position to do so and it would be a great achievement for the bhoys if they managed it.

👏👏👏

Really enjoyed myself on Thursday the atmosphere was top notch . Class display from scot a true captain will be hard to replace . Elounoussi showed us for the first time how good a player he is . Boli gets better and better . Its early in the season but I get the feeling we are going to do something special. I really think having a Celtic man as a manager is what's required for our special team .

Back