Celtic v Dundee Hibernian- League , Sunday 26th September, Kick-off 15:00hrs..destination Celtic Park, weather - most likely pishing all comments here

Said all along he needs the next transfer window..by that time he will know what we need squad wise...I'm not one for panty wetting and I'm certain that things will turn around when he gets the players back.....cast your minds back a few weeks and he was the best manager since Stein....keep the faith and put on a nappy FFS

The knives are out now
Same people trotting the same shite

Kennedy
Rogic
Sorro
Even Ange is a dud

ffs with half a team we still could have scored 5

it’s clear that we’ve no cutting edge because we’re left with ajeti as only fit striker and he was never going to be good enough

questions can be asked yes
But fingers should be pointed to the people who were licking their whiskers at a 20 million profit in transfer window

they’d rather it in the bank than on the park

Soro is not good enough,not big enough and not strong enough to be put in the middle of the park,,but that only tells me the Bhoys we brought in from Sheffield Wednesday are not what they were supposed to be.

HH.
Gs agreed but in my opinion he is better than James McCarthy.
He has more energy and enthusiasm about him.

Said all along he needs the next transfer window..by that time he will know what we need squad wise...I'm not one for panty wetting and I'm certain that things will turn around when he gets the players back.....cast your minds back a few weeks and he was the best manager since Stein....keep the faith and put on a nappy FFS
Be too late by then..oor boards jist gonni hand they manky bastard's 30 million...that board need hounded out a town...they win the league n that's them back in the game coz a self sabotage inside oor walls

How could any manager allow that useless lump Ajeti to stay on for the full game..Soro is our new Regi Blinker ..Starfelt cannot pass a ball..Rogic found himself in lots of brill positions and messed up every one..Ralston looked back to his old self which is cack..Monty must have broke the record for giving ball away..Only positive is Jota and Hart..McCarthy looks like he has never played footy ..So angry with that team of cack !!!!! Never been one to bury my head in the sand , we have no chance of winning league with that team..Worst start ever to a league campaign

Last edited:
Celtic are a depleted squad right now, as we all know
We're without CalMac and Kyogo, and we lose Juranovic right off the bat
McCarthy crocked by what could have easily been a red card tackle, Clancy gives Fuchs a yellow
Soro comes on, made a lot of misplaced passes and runs about barging into people, a liability, Bitton starts for me before Soro
Ajeti, awful miss from a couple of yards out, once again, we put at least 3 crosses into the 6 yard box, he's nowhere to be seen
He's a striker, he has to score goals FFS, 5 million, yer having a giraffe
Jota and Abada were up for this game, and we hit the bar 3 times, Welsh starts before Starfelt for me
Week in, week out, it's frustrating watching us give the ball away, when we're on the attack
As Shammy said, we didn't lose, but we could have in the last minute as they bore down on our goal
Not good enough, but we play the cards we're dealt and move on

COYBIG

Or maybe not.

Or maybe a short memory?

Rogic has played more football in the last month than he has in his entire career...he's being used because needs must...we all know he's a 45 minute player who can make a difference yet now he's being used as a 2 games a week 90 minutes man...his body is clearly not up for that kind of demand

I don't want to get on Anges back. We all knew he had a hard task when he joined. He showed at the start of the season what he could bring to the club. We were playing the Celtic way. Not sure what's happened. Is it because we are missing kyogo and McGregor??
My question is...why did he call Moffat up from the reserves then fail to use him when we are chasing a goal and its obvious the invisible man that is Ajeti was never going to get it for us. He may as well left Moffat with the fucking youngsters.

Soro is not good enough,not big enough and not strong enough to be put in the middle of the park,,but that only tells me the Bhoys we brought in from Sheffield Wednesday are not what they were supposed to be.

HH.
Liam Scales looked good the other night
We have Welsh, who can play midfield, Scales and Bitton on the bench, but we go with Soro, who brings nothing to our game imho
Surely one of the Academy strikers would be a better option than Ajeti
He doesn't show for the ball, waits for it to come to him and when he loses it, he's either called for a foul, or he gives up
Brutal performance today

didnt think we would win league this season but playing like that be lucky to be in top four.....it’s as poor a set up as av seen,we look soulless,,apart from a handful of players,,Jota,Abada,Calvert,,Hart,,,a struggle to think of anybody a wid be sad to see the back of,,,,

The knives are out now
Same people trotting the same shite

Kennedy
Rogic
Sorro
Even Ange is a dud

ffs with half a team we still could have scored 5

it’s clear that we’ve no cutting edge because we’re left with ajeti as only fit striker and he was never going to be good enough

questions can be asked yes
But fingers should be pointed to the people who were licking their whiskers at a 20 million profit in transfer window

they’d rather it in the bank than on the park
Could have scored 5 but we never ,gap getting bigger and Soro is gash .Seems a lot of fans are just accepting some of the shite we re signing.

Members online

Latest posts

Back