Celtic v Dundee United - Saturday 5th November, 3pm Celtic Park

I read the celtic AGM was a big love in....which is nice....did anyone ask about VAR?? And the corruption and biased behind it??
The Celtic AGM, from what I have read in the last few years, is completely stage managed with no difficult questions or at least no answers to difficult questions.

The Celtic board keeps on saying that it doesn't make statements like other clubs (and, let's face it, we're not half of anything) and makes moves behind the scenes but I would say that the board's claimed behind the scenes approach isn't making any difference. The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.

Nick Walsh. The guy who didn't give us a penalty against hearts. Nick Walsh who trains sevco youth players. Has just given that. I'm done. I said, after the hearts game, if our board allowed that to happen without saying a word I'd be done. They didn't. And now Nick Walsh has just done that to us.....im done. Unbelievable.
I had to nip out to the shops and was listening to the radio when the penalty was given...
My first thought was ....... i wonder what Lubos got to say about this .....:LOL:

what i don't get apart fae the obvious, how can you book Bernabei for that

So just to be clear, someone headering the ball from behind onto the back of another player's arm is a penalty and a booking against the Celtic defender. Jumping into the air and stamping a 6 foot plus Celtic player in the chest/throat area is NOT a foul or worthy of a card.

So Walsh - who has reffed sevco 22 times and given them 17 penalties (plus 1 as VAR when he advised on another penalty) and happens to be paid to teach sevco youths - decides the Bernabei incident is a penalty but when a Hearts defender moves his hand to stop a Celtic through ball is not a penalty. He is a biased cheat and should be thrown out of the game.

So just to be clear, someone headering the ball from behind onto the back of another player's arm is a penalty and a booking against the Celtic defender. Jumping into the air and stamping a 6 foot plus Celtic player in the chest/throat area is NOT a foul or worthy of a card.

So Walsh - who has reffed sevco 22 times and given them 17 penalties (plus 1 as VAR when he advised on another penalty) and happens to be paid to teach sevco youths - decides the Bernabei incident is a penalty but when a Hearts defender moves his hand to stop a Celtic through ball is not a penalty. He is a biased cheat and should be thrown out of the game.
😡😡😡😡😡😡

He's a DIK!!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤣🤣🤣🤣

Celtic board are cunts. Absolute cunts. Nick Walsh and Steve McLean, after their hearts performance, should have been made to explain themselves before officiating another of our matches. Instead....nothing.
Nick Walsh should be made to explain why bernis was a penalty and the one against us at hearts wasn't.
Again....the scumbag, bastard, sevco loving, CUNTS!!! in the celtic boardroom will Bury their heads in the sand again.
I dont care if we go on to win 9-1.
The joy of watching Celtic is being ripped right out of me at the moment. Even when we scored our 2nd, it wasn't joy for me. It was pure anger....get it right fucking up them anger.
I'm not enjoying it anymore.
The blatant, unchecked cheating against our club is ruining the game for me.

Celtic board are cunts. Absolute cunts. Nick Walsh and Steve McLean, after their hearts performance, should have been made to explain themselves before officiating another of our matches. Instead....nothing.
Nick Walsh should be made to explain why bernis was a penalty and the one against us at hearts wasn't.
Again....the scumbag, bastard, sevco loving, CUNTS!!! in the celtic boardroom will Bury their heads in the sand again.
I dont care if we go on to win 9-1.
The joy of watching Celtic is being ripped right out of me at the moment. Even when we scored our 2nd, it wasn't joy for me. It was pure anger....get it right fucking up them anger.
I'm not enjoying it anymore.
The blatant, unchecked cheating against our club is ruining the game for me.
The Board seem willing to be treated this way but it's time for the fans to do the talking.............or the walking.

Nick Walsh. The guy who didn't give us a penalty against hearts. Nick Walsh who trains sevco youth players. Has just given that. I'm done. I said, after the hearts game, if our board allowed that to happen without saying a word I'd be done. They didn't. And now Nick Walsh has just done that to us.....im done. Unbelievable.
Your done Lubo you’ve said I’m out more often than Peter Jones on Dragons Den 😂😂

Members online

Latest posts

Back