Celtic v Dundee United - Saturday 5th November, 3pm Celtic Park

What we do need is to get organised into a group to call out the biased decisions being made, the interpretations of the rules, the use of VAR taking so long to make decisions which ultimately spoil the intensity of the game. The Board won't do it but someone has to.
Shower of goat-shagging cheating cnuts!

This is where Celtic media should get there collective heads together and highlight the cheating that’s going in to overdrive…..ask yourself this…..would VAR have given that penalty against the Huns?…

Back to the game ...disruption via var is their plan today. It won't stop us disgraceful though it is.
I am so impressed with young Raldo and probably won't be the popular opinion but I much prefer him to JJ ....I have said this time again Juranovic though a good player has much to improve and I never see him as a major loss when not playing ...just my opinion of course.
I will settle for 3 points any game in Spfl now no matter the score as VAR is in the hands of the hun.

It will be "interesting" to see the thick-as-shite Peanut Heid and the other Hundits tying themselves in knots justifying the ludicrous handball penalty decision by the goatshaggers after have spent the last two weekends arguing that two stonewall penalties which should have been given to us definitely weren't penalties.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back