Celtic v Dundee Utd - Match Thread

We're getting there. Less mistakes and creating more chances. 3 points no matter the score will do. We must be up for every game.
There sees to be a lot of chat about the derby game on the 2nd, but these games are meaningless unless we continue to win all the other leagues fixtures as well. Let's get 3 points, no injuries or suspensions and hopefully put on a good show with a few goals & a clean sheet.

It'll be a tough game id imagine especially after the passing of Jim McLean (rip) utd will have something to battle for in respect for the man. Celtic will need to be at there best to win this one. If we approach it with professionalism,keep up our pressing and work rate id expect us to win. Concentration and desire to win is also needed.
Right lets get this one done, it has to get done . 🍀

I put £50 on Celtic to win a drawn game in the late stages a few years ago. I was still celebrating with the players after Celtic took the lead when John Sutton ran down the field and banged in an injury-time equaliser. If our giants continue getting up off their knees this time should be a swatting exercise.

Same Team that started against Hamilton
Same Tempo get into there Faces Press Press Press and Press again.
Watch Eddy Bloom again with The Griffster upfront with him
4/5-0 like others clean game no bookings
Then the EBT cheats at Ipox
Mon the Hoops

HH 🍀
The players are hitting top form at the right time,thought we played some good stuff on that shitey pitch .Confident we'll deal with this mob next weekend .

Not to sure which way lenny will approach this game.
The position we are in means no dropped points is a must.
Finally I believe that as a team we have got a formation that can suit all of our squad members.
So what players do we use with the important of the scum game in mind?
I finally believe whatever 11 lenny goes for are more than capable of getting the result that's required.
Imo making a few changes with the scum match in mind may be a good call and yet keep the formation.
Maybe bring in
Broony for soro
Moi for calmac
Lax for Taylor
Ajeti for Eddy
Rogic for Turnbull
Swap frimps for ajer
Put Jules if fit or duffy as other CB
I know it may be risky but starting with the same 11also brings risks.
We also need to know if the back up players can step up to the mark that is starting to be set now.
Still got the belief in the players even though it has been questioned on many times so far this season.
Celtic win 2-0 with plenty to spare
HH

And now we have our own shity pitch to deal with,we've got to play the team that's going to face the huns so i ,expect jullian back in for bitton and maybe laxhault for Taylor otherwise ,same as Saturday against accies so 2-0 for the hoops Griff and Eddie,theñ bring on the huns and hopefully a wee slip by them at stmirren put a wee bit of fear in them for the 2cd Mon the hoops wee can fucking do it

And now we have our own shity pitch to deal with,we've got to play the team that's going to face the huns so i ,expect jullian back in for bitton and maybe laxhault for Taylor otherwise ,same as Saturday against accies so 2-0 for the hoops Griff and Eddie,theñ bring on the huns and hopefully a wee slip by them at stmirren put a wee bit of fear in them for the 2cd Mon the hoops wee can fucking do it
Just a bit concerned that they may well try and boot eddy off the pitch as they did last time out

Not to sure which way lenny will approach this game.
The position we are in means no dropped points is a must.
Finally I believe that as a team we have got a formation that can suit all of our squad members.
So what players do we use with the important of the scum game in mind?
I finally believe whatever 11 lenny goes for are more than capable of getting the result that's required.
Imo making a few changes with the scum match in mind may be a good call and yet keep the formation.
Maybe bring in
Broony for soro
Moi for calmac
Lax for Taylor
Ajeti for Eddy
Rogic for Turnbull
Swap frimps for ajer
Put Jules if fit or duffy as other CB
I know it may be risky but starting with the same 11also brings risks.
We also need to know if the back up players can step up to the mark that is starting to be set now.
Still got the belief in the players even though it has been questioned on many times so far this season.
Celtic win 2-0 with plenty to spare
HH
We need to learn our lesson from last time John,Soro in front of Broony,Eddy and Griff should both be starting along with Turnbull who can cut open a defence,we need high energy over the park from the start,we're a better team ,lets put these jokers in their place and see if they have the bottle to stop the 10.

We need to learn our lesson from last time John,Soro in front of Broony,Eddy and Griff should both be starting along with Turnbull who can cut open a defence,we need high energy over the park from the start,we're a better team ,lets put these jokers in their place and see if they have the bottle to stop the 10.
I was only thinking about changes for Wednesdays match, Soro, Turnbull, eddy and griff are a must for the scum game imo

Back