Celtic v Ferencvaros - All comments here

Ralston and CCV covered well for him tonight when he screwed up
He looks dodgy when pressured, as we saw when he put Joe Hart in a precarious position and had to make that last minute save
I think his confidence is fragile and that's why he has these moments of uncertainty
I'll support him as long as he wears the Hoops, but Juliene should be back soon
HH
Do you think that would be an improvement D? He's french ffs. I thought he was ordinary before he got his skint knee and took a YEAR off. Funny how players seem better when they're not playing. His only saving grace was he's 6'12".

Fan bloody tastic Celtic.

Score flattered our old Hungarian friends, fortunately our one or 2 defensive lapses weren't punished this time.

Again young Tony produced a goal saving tackle, although prior to that he looked nervous in possession, but good to see him in amongst it when it got heated, well done again Tony.

Dont want to go on about everyone cause Sandman does it better, but when Jota produced that pass I screamed, "magic notebook" then had to explain wtf i was on about 🀣🀣🀣.

Motm was Notebook for me, but a big shout out to Ange for his tactics and realising we get more out of the Ferrymhan further forward, hope to see more of Bitton in midfield for us, who knew he could play there eh πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹

Score flattered our old Hungarian friends, fortunately our one or 2 defensive lapses weren't punished this time.

Again young Tony produced a goal saving tackle, although prior to that he looked nervous in possession, but good to see him in amongst it when it got heated, well done again Tony.

Dont want to go on about everyone cause Sandman does it better, but when Jota produced that pass I screamed, "magic notebook" then had to explain wtf i was on about 🀣🀣🀣.

Motm was Notebook for me, but a big shout out to Ange for his tactics and realising we get more out of the Ferrymhan further forward, hope to see more of Bitton in midfield for us, who knew he could play there eh πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹
I hope that nobody gets thier jotters for playing hookie to attend today's game 😁HH.

Good win, decent enough performance, should've won by a few more right enough as we passed up 3 or 4 gilt edge chances. Hopefully the bhoys will sharpen up and become a lot more clinical as the season goes on because if we start putting those chances away then it takes the pressure off and allows the whole team to settle down and find their feet in the areas that still need a bit of work.

I thought as an after thought big Giakoumakis did really well when he came on and I can see goals in this boy as well. Thought he really helped hold the baw up and had good movement as well . Great substitutions today ...I really want to see more of Scales I think he is composed and looks a player .

Didn't see the game due to my sister-in-law ( hunett ) deciding today at 3.30 was the time to bring round my old mum who I haven't seen in person for 18 months for a wee visit and a cuppa , as if another day would have mattered
Going to watch it later so nobody tell me the score 😏
Cherish what is still with you and was always there for you and enjoy later what will always be there and has been longer than all of us.πŸ§‘β€πŸ³πŸ§‘β€πŸŽ“πŸ‘©β€βš•οΈ

a thoroughly competent performance. Unlucky not to score a few more. Not that long ago a missed pen would have sounded the surrender horn. Not any more!!! The work rate never stopped till the final whistle.
We're beginning to look like a team that knows what they're doing or is it early days yet??

Back