Celtic v Greenock Morton - Scottish Cup 3rd Round, Saturday 21st Jan, 12.15pm

Well done bhoys. A professional job done well. It was good to see Morton goving it a go early on - it is a pity Premiership managers don't do the same. Well done to every player who played their part.

The VAR penalty was a disgrace - no wonder our national sport is considered a joke!

Aaron Mooy is playing even better than I dreamt possible. I was absolutely desperate for him to join us and he is surpassing my expectations. He is pure class.
Saw him play a few times in the EPL. Looked assured and composed, passed the ball well and didn’t lose it often.
Not really surprised he looks outstanding in games up here. And not just today. He needs a real run in the side IMO.

FFS, I can accurately predict the score in this game, but come the league...'coo in the arse wi' a banjo' comes to mind
Feel for big Efe today, he didn't deserve to have that penalty given, but as some have said, it meant nothing today and will give guys like fat Sally and the rest of the Hun apologists an excuse to slag us when the mutants get a soft one

Latest posts

Back