Celtic v hamilton thread

And won convincingly after a 5 month lay off Kelly. Aye we had a few wee lapses at the back and obviously people are entitled to criticise but I think we need to cut the players some slack as the match sharpness isn't going to be there in the first 90 mins of the season.
No sorry shadow people just want tae criticise no matter what 5-1 still moaning faced cunts , big Sutton anaw questioning Bain for there goal FFS double deflection Come oan guys πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

That we did, kelly. I remember Sandman writing something to the effect of -- and I'm paraphrasing here -- at the end of the season, no one will remember who played well or poorly during a particular game as long as Celtic wins. Whether he is right or not remains to be seen, but we announced our presence with authority today. The minutiae will work itself out, as it often does.

And won convincingly after a 5 month lay off Kelly. Aye we had a few wee lapses at the back and obviously people are entitled to criticise but I think we need to cut the players some slack as the match sharpness isn't going to be there in the first 90 mins of the season.
Maybe the lack of crowds affects there concentration will be telling in away games how we settle .

game went as expected there's still flaws from last year that need to be addressed center backs that can't jump is one area

5 subs idea looks good on paper with the depth of squad we've got we could really punish teams

That we did, kelly. I remember Sandman writing something to the effect of -- and I'm paraphrasing here -- at the end of the season, no one will remember who played well or poorly during a particular game as long as Celtic wins. Whether he is right or not remains to be seen, but we announced our presence with authority today. The minutiae will work itself out, as it often does.
we layed down the marker today in style ,,that'll do me for starters

No sorry shadow people just want tae criticise no matter what 5-1 still moaning faced cunts , big Sutton anaw questioning Bain for there goal FFS double deflection Come oan guys πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

No way Bain could be expected to save that, he sees the initial deflection off CalMac and dives to his left only for big Jules to quickly deflect it to his right.....what was Bain supposed to do slow down time ffs.

Aye wee flaws to iron out but I thought we were class today.

No way Bain could be expected to save that, he sees the initial deflection off CalMac and dives to his left only for big Jules to quickly deflect it to his right.....what was Bain supposed to do slow down time ffs.

Aye wee flaws to iron out but I thought we were class today.
One game in 5-1 πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚gaunny huv tae be another invincible season tae keep cunts happy πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ ma spellibg awrite shadow πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ lover diggin me outfor my spallon πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Last edited by a moderator:
Back