Celtic v Hearts, Celtic Park, Saturday 16th December, 3pm kick off

Gary67

Must win.
As always there's a worry after a big European game against an opponent who have had a full week to prepare for this game. However, the result on Wednesday should give us the boost we need to kick on.
Kyogo's goal drought to end, his record against Hearts is excellent.
Will CCV return, or will BR give him another week given we suddenly have loads of fit CHs?
Will Maeda return to the squad?
Will Mitchel Frame keep his place in the squad?
I assume Iwata will be out injured, as will Yang. Hatate and Abada still the long term injuries

Hart
AJ Lagerbielke Scales Taylor
O'Riley McGregor Bernardo
Maeda Kyoto Palma
Subs - Bain Ralston Welsh Nawrocki Holm Turnbull Forrest Oh MJ

Kyogo to score at least 2 in a 3-1 win

Must win.
As always there's a worry after a big European game against an opponent who have had a full week to prepare for this game. However, the result on Wednesday should give us the boost we need to kick on.
Kyogo's goal drought to end, his record against Hearts is excellent.
Will CCV return, or will BR give him another week given we suddenly have loads of fit CHs?
Will Maeda return to the squad?
Will Mitchel Frame keep his place in the squad?
I assume Iwata will be out injured, as will Yang. Hatate and Abada still the long term injuries

Hart
AJ Lagerbielke Scales Taylor
O'Riley McGregor Bernardo
Maeda Kyoto Palma
Subs - Bain Ralston Welsh Nawrocki Holm Turnbull Forrest Oh MJ

Kyogo to score at least 2 in a 3-1 win
Hope you're right, Gary. I feel there's a possibility of the fatigue factor after our exertions on Wednesday. We expended a lot of energy. So early lead would be nice.
Three points are vital.

The only disappointment I had about Wednesday was the injury to Iwata. All of a sudden when he went off we lost the midfield.
Maybe we don't see alot of him in possession as he keeps it simple but I'm certain his work out of possession is really effective.
I really hope he is available next week as we need him.
In the meantime for this one my preference is Holm.
I just don't see Bernardo as an option.

Anyway I digress ......the bhoys must know we cannot drop any more points.
A win at all costs against a tough opponent the Mib/Var.

I'd like to see....

Big Joe

AJ CCV Lagerbhoy Scales...

Bernardo Calmac O'Riely..

Palma Kyogo Maeda.

Wouldn't be upset though if Holm started instead of Bernardo..

4 nuffin Celtic...

Bet of the day, Scales to score and Celtic to win by 3 goals or more....

Scales Kyogo x2,and Palma with anurra pen 🤣...

3pm cpt ffs it could get messy, thats time for a few pints and a half bottle 🍾 🍻🍺🍾

If there is any doubt about CCV or Maeda, then don't rush them back yet. If Iwata is fit then I'd start him but I suspect he won't be as that looked a sore one on his ankle.

Hart
AJ...Lagerlout...Scales...Taylor
Holm...CalMac...O'Riley
Kyogo...Oh...Palma
Frame gets a run out for half an hour in the second half.

Probably Bernardo starts instead of Holm and MJ instead of Oh! But I'd love Oh rumbling up their defenders who'll try to bully our wee players as usual.

Bet of the day - Forrest to score. Kyogo will too.

Just watched Kennedy on press conference today.
Daizen and CCV back .
I didn't hear anything about Iwata being out injured.
Gave me the impression he was saying its only Abada and Reo still out injured from the squad.
Does that mean Iwata is also available ?
I hope so but looked a bad one he got... can anybody confirm?

Normally this Saturday would be the Buspass Ultras Christmas day oot, Forfar was the destination, now we're all heading tae see Celtic v Hearts, now normally we would take our partners with us.

Tomorrow is gonnie be fuckin carnage Pub early, cargo fur the train, hipflasks for the match, then night oot in Glesga. BRING IT FUCKIN OAN.

Oan tae the game its self going for 3-0 the Hoops O'Riley, Palma, OH.

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🇮🇪☘️COYBIG☘️YNWA☘️🇮🇪🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

A wee sing for all of us who are
Gonniegetfuckinmadwaeit

Wont get to see game but hopefully highlights tomorrow night (work in squad of 3 the other 2 are jambos well 1 of them is questionable he wears green trainers and ive heard him whistle sunshine on Leith 😂😂😂anyway hope we hammer them ....my favourite game to go to outwith rangers games ....should be good atmosphere and important 3 points🍀

Normally this Saturday would be the Buspass Ultras Christmas day oot, Forfar was the destination, now we're all heading tae see Celtic v Hearts, now normally we would take our partners with us.

Tomorrow is gonnie be fuckin carnage Pub early, cargo fur the train, hipflasks for the match, then night oot in Glesga. BRING IT FUCKIN OAN.

Oan tae the game its self going for 3-0 the Hoops O'Riley, Palma, OH.

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🇮🇪☘️COYBIG☘️YNWA☘️🇮🇪🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

A wee sing for all of us who are
Gonniegetfuckinmadwaeit

Are you allowed back into Farfir? I thought you were still banned! 😁👍

Think every game until the winter break can be classed as must win after the disappointment of the result last weekend. The team had a big game midweek so hopefully still on a high and ready to get the job done against Hearts feel that they need to move the ball quicker into attack than this play it it round and round allowing teams time to get back into defensive mode.

Think every game until the winter break can be classed as must win after the disappointment of the result last weekend. The team had a big game midweek so hopefully still on a high and ready to get the job done against Hearts feel that they need to move the ball quicker into attack than this play it it round and round allowing teams time to get back into defensive mode.
(y)(y)(y)

Notice some fans have Bernardo in they're line up. Even the daily record have him in their predicted line up.

But I don't think he's even done enough for a spot on the bench.

If Timo is out, then it should be Holm coming in. In fact I'd rather have another look at Kwon than play Bernardo.

Back