Celtic v Hearts (Saturday 3 Nov) - All comments here

mibbe wee mcbusquet's form could give n'tcham a boot up the erse, cos like ye say on his day n'tcham is class, but we need more days!

Hail hail everyone. Glad to join the Celtic family forum. Broody v McGregor. No problem just more interesting choices. Our seville run had a variety of teams and while we can't compete financially to the same extent, the competition for a place and the the ability to change our approach is surely what we all want! COYBIG

Welcome Lemon. Hope you enjoy the site as much as i do pal. HH ☘️

Ok so you think Calmac could go as forward and still be up and covering defensive duties and sweeping as consistently as broony?

Because whatever way you dice it you always have to have a holding midfielder covering defence.

And why bother when christie is doing magic at getting forward too.

So calmac can do his runs which by the way i think he is magic, he’s just not broony, And cover midfield and defence whilst sweeping and mopping?

Is that what your saying pal?

Gawn make me ???
A know what you're sayin Browns better at breaking up the play but he defo slows it down too much a bit like Bitton lol.So would you take wee Christie out the team and play Brown?

A know what you're sayin Browns better at breaking up the play but he defo slows it down too much a bit like Bitton lol.So would you take wee Christie out the team and play Brown?

I would play brown calmac n christie. I would leave it up to them in ntcham to show the gaffer who deserves their spot.

Not just picking them coz their available.

Competitions great and yes broony slows it a bit much but only because he has had to.

With christie n calmac on fire at the moment brimmin wi confidence then broony can keep the pace in alignment.

No?

Aye hopefully it will Michael hes a talented Bhoy.Think he was the same at Genoa hot n cold.
I think we are getting to the stage in the SPFL were we are now able to adapt to all formations put up against us.
What we now have is varaiables in the midfield roles all suited for different roles.
Depending on the centre back positions i think this will be the next department to be solidified and we will be a real force.
Everyone is jumping the gun with the Broony, there is games were we will see he need for his leadership, i believe we are witnessing the fruits of his leadership along with BR and the backroom staff on the up and coming players. Christie has been impressive but the difference in his game is he is now a strong bulked up player who is ready for the rough and tumble. This comes from been coached and mentored, Broony has a few more stalwarts to bring through before he hands the reins over. Morgan,Johnstone are two who will still be learning and will develop. As the tin says the jersey does not shrink it really only can be yours if you can show it fits.

View attachment 397
I think we are getting to the stage in the SPFL were we are now able to adapt to all formations put up against us.
What we now have is varaiables in the midfield roles all suited for different roles.
Depending on the centre back positions i think this will be the next department to be solidified and we will be a real force.
Everyone is jumping the gun with the Broony, there is games were we will see he need for his leadership, i believe we are witnessing the fruits of his leadership along with BR and the backroom staff on the up and coming players. Christie has been impressive but the difference in his game is he is now a strong bulked up player who is ready for the rough and tumble. This comes from been coached and mentored, Broony has a few more stalwarts to bring through before he hands the reins over. Morgan,Johnstone are two who will still be learning and will develop. As the tin says the jersey does not shrink it really only can be yours if you can show it fits.

Bringing heroes into full colour for the younger fans. The hoops jersey is the fabric that keeps us unique.
DkBE2_iX4AAJPXT.jpg

Summed up perfectly what i was struggling to put into words, my good friend.

Absolutely perfect Boab ????

It's a squad game, and we will always have to endure injuries, so there's no real need for these players to be mutually exclusive. I think Brendan is smart enough to realise that different players bring different qualities against different opponents. With Broony we will never be bullied, while McPirlo is more forward minded. He also offers a goal threat and we need as many goal scorers in the team as possible, especially since Dembele and Armstrong left. Thankfully, we've got loads now ✊?

No
I would play brown calmac n christie. I would leave it up to them in ntcham to show the gaffer who deserves their spot.

Competitions great and yes broony slows it a bit much but only because he has had to.

With christie n calmac on fire at the moment brimmin wi confidence then broony can keep the pace in alignment.

No?

No?
Awrite pal

No?
Awrite pal you win ?

Broody? ??
Misspelling in my first post. I huv noticed yir admiration for our skipper.Just thocht if he wis in the market for mair offspring you wid be throwing the hat in. Ma maw tellt me.no' tae dae humour.

Misspelling in my first post. I huv noticed yir admiration for our skipper.Just thocht if he wis in the market for mair offspring you wid be throwing the hat in. Ma maw tellt me.no' tae dae humour.

No worries i do fkn love broony but am a good catholic ghirl.

My own humour most likely comes across otherwise at times but im cool because i know me.

No harm no foul pal. HH ☘️ ??

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back