Celtic v Hearts Scottish Cup Final - Match Thread

Agree to certain point Sean he’s done these players aren’t playing for him a new Manager who knows these players aren’t bad there just not playing for him but he keeps picking them.
Get a new man in with his own support Team.
and get after the Pish that’s at the top of the League. I know we can do it but not with the current Manager so thank you NFL
For all you have done 👏
But it’s time for a new Manager there canny be anyone who thinks otherwise
Mon the Hoops

HH 🍀
100% m8 but tae be honest I think TOO MANY of them just want tae gtf!! Huns cd lose 4 or 5 games coz TRUST ME WE WON'T WIN OUR LAST 24 GAMES!! I just feel having NO FANS has Fuked us TOTALLY even tho it's the same for all!! As we've aw acknowledged Fans WOULD NEVER HAVE STOOD BY & WATCHED THIS SHITE!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Cheerio mate you will be missed
Don’t really care if I’m missed Vigo hope you enjoy watching that style of Pish I don’t
So that’s one of the good things we’re all entitled to opinions. I’ll watch Celtic when the Manager goes you can watch every game enjoy man that’s your right
I’m sure you love the great results we’ll get with the current set up
Because wasn’t it wonderful today.
Enjoy

HH Vigo

Don’t really care if I’m missed Vigo hope you enjoy watching that style of Pish I don’t
So that’s one of the good things we’re all entitled to opinions. I’ll watch Celtic when the Manager goes you can watch every game enjoy man that’s your right
I’m sure you love the great results we’ll get with the current set up
Because wasn’t it wonderful today.
Enjoy

HH Vigo
I agree with you mate to some extent but history says we are quad treble WINNERS today and I'm going to enjoy it.

Back