Celtic v Hearts Scottish Cup Final - Match Thread

Well, well. That was a bloody rollercoaster and a half eh?

G.T.N. sprays are a wonderful thing btw.

I was too busy celebrating to see what Gordon did.

Hope I never have to watch us winning in that manner again but when all is said and done we are the Quadruple Treble Winners and that will never happen again in my lifetime.

Mon the Hoops. 💚 💚💚💚🍀🍀🍀🍀
That sums it up perfectly Shammy. Emotionally it was all over the place. In the end we won and created history. I doubt any other team will manage to equal this amazing feat. We should be very proud of the club.

There are issues which need to be addressed IMO but that can wait. Let the lads enjoy today then it is back to another must-win game on Wednesday.

There are a few extra grey hairs on my napper today, but they have plenty company.!

Altogether now: 🎶"🎼 I'm dreaming of a green and white Christmas" 🎶🎵🎶

I think that hearts were exactly what I thought they would be except I thought wed see their best in the 1st half, thought lenny left it late for our subs else it may not have gone to extra time, was screaming mad mental foul language at the telly ( who had done nothing wrong , sorry telly) when eddy came off for griff I wanted both on the field. A one off game and what a game it was , that hearts side would be a top 6 side right now I've no doubts but anything can happen in these games and it did , beaton giving us a penalty wtf? Nobody seeing the Naismith assaults ( except everyone without a whistle) hearts deserve credit for their second half showing but it would have been an absolute tragedy had we not lifted the cup and we did but my god it was torture from 45 onwards. We got there in the end and finals are rarely easy . Many things to look back at in the morning but for now wheres ma drink !! Hail hail the incredible Celtic ☘

Haha the things you miss when you're close to heart attack , broonys celebration 😆😆 pure quality and naydangersmith trying to pretend hes not seen it. And Big Craig Gordon throwing the ball at eddy wtf was that about ? Was he throwing it at him ? Does look like it " fucksake Eddy ya barsteward , if yer gony score a penalty against me gony no embarrass me " (eddy ) How? ( not eddy howe) craig Gordon " just gony no" aahahaha ☘👍

Last edited:
Another thing I've noticed in the highlights is that Naismith ( can't stand the wee snivelling cnut) backs into and pushes Hazard into the goal at hearts 1st goal I think ( not spotted by beaton surprisingly ( not)). Naismith has to be retrospectively punished for his stamp on broony that was pathetic , dont dish it if you cant take it, thsts the difference between captain invincible and captain-inthechampionship. ☘

Now we need a good january window no fn haggling over 100k etc PL if were going to catch them we need the real deal players ready to go no projects weve enough of them and in danger of losing oko flex . The treble era is over but let's kill that mob off for ifvwe win this title itll be the sweetest of sweet never mind the 10. They say 16pts I say 7 pts now st Mirren have shown others the way even murderwell almost got something (again) they are beginning to feel the pressure that is obvious and the cracks will deepen when slippy starts throwing his players under the bus whilst taking responsibility of course mon the hoops head down focus on the job at hand theyve started well but we know Santa always has them on the naughty list and their form WILL falter HH COYBIG ☘

Back