Celtic v Hearts, Wed 8th March at 7:45pm

Playing against the 2nd best team in Scotland when they are on their game IMO. And they almost always step it up against us.
Not the best match to leave Taylor out. Berni hasn't quite adapted to Anges style yet and we always look off balance when he plays....could have picked an easier game to give him some minutes.....but in Ange we trust!!!
Nail biting 3-2 with Hearts getting a penalty....obviously.

This could be an important night for the league as we welcome 3rd placed Hearts to Paradise as sevco head to Easter Road. We are almost at full strength with only Jamesie Forrest out for the next few weeks with a strain.

Alan Muir is on MIB duty and Nick Walsh is doing VAR from the Louden Bar, so expect the usual fun and games as they try to find new ways to screw us over!

Saturday lunchtime's home cup tie is probably more important to the Jam Farts so don't be surprised if they rest a couple of players and we receive some "tasty" challenges to take out some stars for that game.

I wouldn't expect too many changes for the first of the vital double header match-ups against the Salt'n'Sauce Brethern. I wonder if Maeda might drop to the bench for Abada or will he keep Liel as an impact sub? The other question is whether Shammy let's Matt away in time for kick off or whether Mooy keeps his starting role?

Hart
Johnston Carter-Vickers Starfelt Taylor
Mooy CalMac Hatate
Jota Kyogo Abada

I predict a hard first half and we will ease away in the second half. Also Jobbie Neilson will whinge like hell about being cheated in some borderline decision that was actually correct while ignoring how his team benefited from multiple acts of thuggery going unpunished (why not - he does after every other bloody game he loses to us!).
I predict a hard first half and we will ease away in the second half”…is that orielly v shammy ??….oooer missus!!!……this is a night for big oh to demolish this lotta thugs,,would also give a start to Tomoki Iwata….rest big mooy for Saturday..

Playing against the 2nd best team in Scotland when they are on their game IMO. And they almost always step it up against us.
Not the best match to leave Taylor out. Berni hasn't quite adapted to Anges style yet and we always look off balance when he plays....could have picked an easier game to give him some minutes.....but in Ange we trust!!!
Nail biting 3-2 with Hearts getting a penalty....obviously.
With Taylor not even making the bench I wonder if he has a knock? It does seem to be a tricky tie to rest him for if he is fully fit.

I’m going for at least 4 Changes
Hart
Ralston CCV Starfelt Bernabei
O’Riley CalMac Mooy
Maeda Kyogo Abada
Just feel this will be the Team as well Bridie posted it oan page wan
Think it’s gonna be a weird struggle for us
As the Mibbs will try to screw us violently
And agree with Bridie it’s gonna beKick a Fenian night to get our players out the Cup game.
Tight game 5-1 hat trick fur Docco
But he will be arrestit fur bein a ladybhoy
So 2/3-1 Kyogo brace and Starfelt heider
Mon the Athenian Fenian
Mon the Hoops

HH 🍀

The only thing that matters to neilson is to get at least a point when his team play celtic. On the other hand when they play sevco he'll leave players out and really make it easy for them.now it doesn't bother me much but I'm sure his players must have noticed the difference and as for the hearts fans who pay hard earned money to see thier team put up a fight must be getting fed up every time they play sevco as its a for gone conclusion and a bit of a damp squid I know I wouldn't go and watch my team lay down for any team.

Where’s the VAR lines we get to justify these decisions? Why is it our games that these tools either dont work or have angles that Picasso wud b proud of
They just showed the VAR lines there. If Starfelt had cut his toe nails today Ginelly would have been offside! I must admit that when it is as close as that I think the benefit should go to the attacker - even if it is against us!

Members online

Latest posts

Back