Celtic v Hearts - Wednesday 12 February, Celtic Park kick off 7.45pm - all comments here

My boax is amazing, Packed in the Celtic signal at 4-0. Forced me to watch the Huns game and I got to see agents O'Donnell and Brophy- names like Ken Loach would have chosen for characters from The Wind that shook the Barley 2020 version- to strike a near fatal blow. Win at Pittodrie and someones jaiket is on a shoogly peg..

For Jackie!

Multinational people united in 1 cause.
We are the united nations.
Young men come to Celtic from all over the world and flourish when they realise the colour of their skin is of no more consequence than the colour of their eyes;
When they pull on the hoops and give their all for the prize.

Last edited:
My boax is amazing, Packed in the Celtic signal at 4-0. Forced me to watch the Huns game and I got to see agents O'Donnell and Brophy- names like Ken Loach would have chosen for characters from The Wind that shook the Barley 2020 version- to strike a near fatal blow. Win at Pittodrie and someones jaiket is on a shoogly peg..

For Jackie!
Good post Niall great mention for Jackie Mac
Get better big man all our best wishes.

HH 👏🙏

For Jackie!
For Jackie ☘ 🍺

Members online

No members online now.

Back