Celtic v Hibernian, Saturday 15th October, 3pm

Gary67

There will no doubt be changes in the line up from Tuesday but maybe not as many as previous 2 games following CL games. Motherwell in the Cup midweek, prior to Tynecastle, more likely for the big changes. Should be the strongest fit and available 11. I think Jota still a doubt for this so would like to see Haksabanovic start in his preferred position and Forrest will probably start with Abada going off injured on Tuesday.

Hart
Juranovic Carter-Vickers Jenz Taylor
Turnbull O'Riley Hatate
Forrest Kyogo Haksabanovic

Hibs have been good defensively this season so will be tough to break down and Boyle's pace on the break is their main attacking threat.
The amount of chances we are creating, and not taking, suggest someone is gong to get a doing very soon. Don't think it'll be Saturday and I'd expect a hard fought 2-0

Would rather Mooy or Abligaard even McCarthy instead of Turnbull.

Tough one up front here as Hibs Cb's are cumbersome at best so Kyogo has the pace to leave them for Dead, Keep the big mhan for later and with Boyle back for the spooners I would probably played Maeda for his tracking back and switch Hasa to the right.

Other than that then I agree Gary 😂😂😂

3 nuffin Celtic, JJ pen O'Riely and Kyogo to score.

Hibs lost to Dundee Utd on Tuesday night so both teams coming off losses will have something to prove I'd expect. Hibs offer nothing like the challenge of Leipzig and with CCV back and Jens' continuous improvement I'd expect us to be effective in defence. The misfiring up the park won't continue indefinitely and somebody is getting a serious tanking, hopefully sooner rather than later. I'd like to see early goals to dispel the tension and lift the mood with a clean sheet to put as properly back on track.
In other news I hope Murderwell kick the very shite out of some wounded zombie-bears on Sunday.

Hart
Ralston CCV Jenz Taylor
O'Riley Abligaard hatate
Haka GG kyogo

Juranovic was dead on his feet against leipzig so I'd give him a rest.

The 3 points are what's important but I'd love to see us getting our, beginning of season, form back. Haka over forrest for his skill and pace. Kyogo over Maeda for his touch and composure and GG to take advantage of both his attackers best attributes.
Hatate and O'Riley pick themselves.
I'd prefer to see Abligaard start ahead of Turnbull, Mooy or McCarthy..... if he's behind these 3 in the pecking order them why did we sign him!! If he's not up to speed yet then give him an hour of game time in his legs at least.

Hart
Ralston CCV Jenz Taylor
O'Riley Abligaard hatate
Haka GG kyogo

The 3 points are what's important but I'd love to see us getting our, beginning of season, form back. Haka over forrest for his skill and pace. Kyogo over Maeda for his touch and composure and GG to take advantage of both his attackers best attributes.
I'd prefer to see Abligaard start ahead of Turnbull, Mooy or McCarthy..... if he's behind these 3 in the pecking order them why did we sign him!! If he's not up to speed yet then give him an hour of game time in his legs at least.
The only time I want to hear Turnbull's name mentioned again is when we announce his sale in January. No harm to the lad but I've never forgiven him for the Euro gaffe and I just don't think he's of a high enough standard to be a Celtic player.

Hart
Ralston CCV Jenz Taylor
O'Riley Abligaard hatate
Haka GG kyogo

That is the same side I'd start with too, Lubo.

Turnbull scores goals and makes chances, not first pick but if we're playing O'riley deep then Turnbull should play as the attcking one of the 3. Especially if Jota and Abada are not fit and Haksabanovic move forward. Abildgaard may get a start in cup tie in midweek but dont think Ange will play defensive minded midfielder at CP in a league game if he didnt in CL

Jota, Turnbull and Welsh out for tomorrow. Abada fit.
I'd still keep Abada on the bench. I'd like to see a front line of Haksabanovic, Giakoumakis & Kyogo starting tomorrow:

Hart
Ralston Carter-Vickers Jenz Taylor
O'Riley Abildgaard Hatate
Haksabanovic Giakoumakis Kyogo
Hibs are always up for a battle against us so we need to be ready to fight hard in order to win the game.

One to watch for anyone going to the game and that is Harry McKirdy if he plays Harry is tricky and fast but is the biggest moaner this side of the Clyde he collects cards like Kids playing snap, if he feels hard done byHe will be in the refs ear from then on think this is his 8 th club off the pitch one of the nicest people on a pitch a complete nightmare but he can score goals and if his team don’t pass to him his mouth works overtime

Today marks our last league game in Scotland without VAR, will the hun with a whistle hope to take advantage 🤔 🤷 🤦🤔.

Couple of early goals Celtic and take the twat out of contention. 😳.
You are probably right terrible that we even think that because of the history of cheating Refs you know that they will help sevco as much as they can

very sporting of them

Back