Celtic v Hibernian, Saturday 15th October, 3pm

Hesgoal had Hibs TV streaming. During the commentary, they were talking about something and one of the guys chipped in "Whatever happens, it'll be a penalty to rangers." No doubt we will see the proof of that comment tomorrow.
The Hibs TV feed was atrocious. They couldn't seem to get any of the Celtic players straight, calling Mooy "Maeda" and Maeda "Mooy" -- yeah, I know they're both bald, but still, I can tell them apart, shouldn't a professional broadcaster be able to also? -- and there were long periods of silence where it wasn't clear whether they lost audio or they had just died in the booth. Sadly, it wasn't the latter. The "penalty to Rangers" line was funny, though.

What the fuck did he pull Bernabei back for, as he was going in on goal, at the left hand side of the box, just before the final whistle
The Bhoy beat two men by cutting in between them, left one lying in his wake, never touched him, and McLean awards them a free kick :unsure::rolleyes:
Absolutely brutal refereeing today by the Mason in lilac
You'll see the decision at the 4:40 mark
HUNbelievable
HH
Mate no idea man guys a fanny he was giving them everything and that bernabai one was a shocker boy never even touched him I noticed that prick portious hit the deck every time we went near him aswell 🤬

McLean!

You are a cheating Hun rat…
Number of times that CIB blew against GG for supposedly backing into Porteous while giving against CCV when their players backed into him was absolutely disgusting. It’s this kind of insidious cheating - the underhand sneaky stuff without being blatant that really winds me up. For the life of me I can’t understand why we don’t confront the RSFA about this. What are they gonna do? Tell us we are paranoid? Just like the Hibs guy yesterday who said about VAR ‘it’ll be a penalty to Rangers no matter what’? He’s right. VAR is irrelevant because there will be another shower of huns behind the screen.
Sick of this impartial ‘refereeing’.

Last edited:
On a side note, loaned, Mikey Johnston celebrated his first start for Vitoria Guimaraes with an double in the 3-1 win away to Canelas 2010 in a Portuguese Cup tie. Tbf it was against 10 men as the other team hud a man sent aff, not sure whit lvl he’s playing at in Portugal as there looks to be only 10 men and a dug at the game 🤣🤣

After watching the highlight show last night sounds like Livingston 🤣 3 empty stands

311694330_673205207494344_4348864225475541743_n.jpg

Back