Celtic v Hibs Saturday 18th March 2023 at 3pm

Starfelt needs a wee spell on the sidelines, and kobayashi needs to be starting, he’s due a spell, starfelt just a thicko, does he think in the days of a Masonic run VAR he’s gonna get a way with that kinda pish, if I Wis ange , I’d whip in aff the noo 😡

Reactions: POD
Big Carl, hits the bar then stupidly grabs a handful of jersey
No complaints with the penalty decision
I'd take Carl off, as he's in the book already, one more brain cramp, or give the MIB a decision to make, and we're down to ten men
Kobayashi and Oh on second half
Kyogo always running into space, but the big man gives us a more physical option in the box
We should be taking more shots from outside the box, as they have parked the bus
Oh well, we never stop and Ange will make the right call to get us back into this game and on to the win
HH

Last edited:
Tonight the usual ex-EBT recipients will be lecturing us that a hand gently brushing a player on the shoulder causing a sevco player to grab his face and roll about "in agony" was a definite second yellow, but dragging a player down and then kicking him in the face is absolutely never a booking and a disgrace!

Are we in for one of those days ...not much going well at the moment. Hatate massive loss ....Turnbull not for me.
Alot of work to do
Hatate is a big miss
This half, we will up our game, and storm the battlements and get the 3 points
Our Bhoys are fitter and they can't live with our pace
I expect us to go up a gear or two and Abada and Hacksaw to get on sometime this half
HH

Members online

Latest posts

Back