Celtic v Hibs - Scottish Premiership, Sunday 27 September, all comments here

A good win against a good Hibs team.....Turnbull looks the goods and some nice touches by Soro when he got some minutes.....and for what it’s worth.....Scott Brown had an excellent performance.....much better energy today on the back of an away European game.....and what about the block Shane Duffy made in the second half.....it’s coming together...

A good win against a good Hibs team.....Turnbull looks the goods and some nice touches by Soro when he got some minutes.....and for what it’s worth.....Scott Brown had an excellent performance.....much better energy today on the back of an away European game.....and what about the block Shane Duffy made in the second half.....it’s coming together...
😂😂😂👍 sack everycunt ffs

Thank goodness. We needed that. Players and fans.
Much much better. Pace , one touch passing and players driving forward. NL entitled to praise that performance.
Turnbull and even Soro looked the part but really well done young Frimpong mom again I think.
Feel a bit more positive about Thursday now
HH

We have finally arrived this season and an all round brilliant preformance with everyone contributing. Special mention for Taylor and broony who I have been critical of so glad they were able to shove my criticism down my throat. Only one way we are heading now onwards and upwards.
Well done to the boyds
HH

Members online

Latest posts

Back