Celtic v Hibs - Scottish Premiership, Sunday 27 September, all comments here

Was happy the way we played the day, better shape to the team a said that just before kick off, I think brown, McGregor and Ntcham in the same team will not work its 2 out 3 for me with McGregor the main man, so it's either broony or Ntcham, lennys no dropping broony it has to be McGregor and broony, was Christie injured or just replaced if we got offered 15 million for Christie I'd take it.

Need to know what to do when it happens again and it will
The downside about todays result Mike2 is that it will have been well noticed by the 75% of the teams who come to Paradise and sit in and also sit in at their place until they have to come out,that performance on Thusday night by Riga was soul destroying,,this style of football will empty seats..
To answer your question mate,,we just have to keep breaking them down..

HH

I like wee Taylor but unfortunately Greg Taylor played in a four and was very good at playing in a four going forward is not wee Taylor’s problem it’s finding there’s 4 or 5 players in more attacking places that he’s used too , defending think the wee is good it’s going forward that lets him down but at killie going forward really wasn’t his job , the bhoy tries like fuvk just sayin👍
If he matches that endeavour on the training field as he does on the pitch he'll get there

Was happy the way we played the day, better shape to the team a said that just before kick off, I think brown, McGregor and Ntcham in the same team will not work its 2 out 3 for me with McGregor the main man, so it's either broony or Ntcham, lennys no dropping broony it has to be McGregor and broony, was Christie injured or just replaced if we got offered 15 million for Christie I'd take it.
So would Lawwell mate,in a heart beat..

HH

If he matches that endeavour on the training field as he does on the pitch he'll get there

Aye give him time I know its frustrating but we saw one his cross ball today which was electric.

BTW dirty tackle on wee Frimpong from the young full back he had on a yo yo string today. He stood on the wee guy to slow him down .
Was good to see Celtic left a few rolling around, this team is taking shape, we want the domestic team firing

Aye give him time I know its frustrating but we saw one his cross ball today which was electric.

BTW dirty tackle on wee Frimpong from the young full back he had on a yo yo string today. He stood on the wee guy to slow him down .
Was good to see Celtic left a few rolling around, this team is taking shape, we want the domestic team firing

Can't believe no one picked up a booking for the treatment they dished out on frimpong today. At the beginning of the match when he went on a run the gogic snapped him, made no attempt to get the ball, should have been a booking. Then everyone had a kick at him throughout the match with no punishment...it was a fucking joke!!

Expected a few dunts Boab. Doig is a player but he got taught a wee lesson on the defending front today, be interesting to see how he bounces back as he's got definite talent. Agree 100 %, we handed out a bit today. Need a bit more of that

Expected a few dunts Boab. Doig is a player but he got taught a wee lesson on the defending front today, be interesting to see how he bounces back as he's got definite talent. Agree 100 %, we handed out a bit today. Need a bit more of that
Thought the incident were Duffy was decked in the Nisbett dual was a lesson to big Duff to never get caught wrong side again, wrong side you will not get a free kick, you have to be goal side when shoved.

Can't believe no one picked up a booking for the treatment they dished out on frimpong today. At the beginning of the match when he went on a run the gogic snapped him, made no attempt to get the ball, should have been a booking. Then everyone had a kick at him throughout the match with no punishment...it was a fucking joke!!
Shows how much they all fear him Lubo,nobody wants to go near him.
I thought Jack Ross got it wrong today when he put the young boy Doig up against the wee man,that could have destroyed the confidence the boy had built up in himself,more so when he took him of at half time..The huns will need to sign Usain Bolt if the want to stop the wee man..

HH.

Back