Celtic v Hibs - Scottish Premiership, Sunday 27 September, all comments here

Ross county player sticks his hand on the ball against us and pen not given. They run up the park and are given a pen for the same thing. Ball to hand. Madhun has gave the scum 2 pens for ball to hand. If i was a scum player I'd start dinking the ball towards the motherwell players arms in the box cos madhun is given them everything.

Ross county player sticks his hand on the ball against us and pen not given. They run up the park and are given a pen for the same thing. Ball to hand. Madhun has gave the scum 2 pens for ball to hand. If i was a scum player I'd start dinking the ball towards the motherwell players arms in the box cos madhun is given them everything.
Aye, but a barge straight through the back of an opponent to bundle him off the ball is a goal kick to sevco! Even Billy Boyd says it was a definite penalty. Someone should be checking Madden's account at the bookies!

I'm going for 3-1 for The Hoops, l only ask one thing please stop slaging Lenny & players, leave that tae knuckle daggers & a manager that throws his whole team under the bus.

We're Celtic Supporters, we support the Bhoys no matter what, we all claim we're the best club fans in the world, we'll start acting like it.

I've been following Celtic, Scotland, Dumbarton & Liverpool for 50yrs. I've witnessed some unbelievable highs over the years & some unbelievable lows, yet every year I return for more. I've made a heart & head numbing decision, that after we get back to some sort of normal next year. I won't be going tae Celtic games.

I'm going back tae watch The Sons, I'll continue tae fund the Kids & Grandweans season tickets. Celtic will always be my club & I'll still be on here procrastinating all things Celtic.

☘️Now lets get in tae these Leith whores☘️
☘️MON THE HOOPS☘️COYBIG☘️YNWA☘️

Today is a great opportunity for us to send out a real strong message to them hun cunts that we are the real deal and they are still the pretenders.
This is far from a give me against the hibbes especially with them being that bit fresher, so hopefully we play with moving the ball much quicker to take that freshness out of there legs fairly quickly, that slow sideways going nowhere shite we have been playing will just play into there hands. I hope we play ntcham in the role of broony to set a much better tempo to our game.
Would also like to see Christie moved out to a LWB role with his high energy and better delivery of the ball should be able to stretch them on both flanks with frimpong on the other.
Bring in Turnbull along side calmac gives us a real threat through the middle with Ajeti and eddy ahead of them.
I would still stick with the same back 3 as Thursday no point in risking Jules if no need to.
We may be a bit exposed at the back but they would need to get hold of the ball first for that to be a problem.
Fatigue can play a part later in the game, so let's get the job done early so we can take our forwards and high energy midfielders off to save them for Thursday. We still have plenty in reserve on the bench and all 5 hopefully can be used with the points in the bag.
Of course I would take another ugly 1 níl but please Neil can you give my heart and blood pressure a day off as it is long overdue
Celtic 5 hibbes 1
COYBIG
HH

I'm hoping for a couple of early penalties from out of nothing to settle the nerves. Several undeserved dead ball situations around their penalty box and the freedom to just foul opponents off of the ball without being punished if they get into promising positions in our penalty area.

We can then build on these generous gifts and bump up our goal difference once the pressure is off and our opponents are demoralised.

Is that not how you get to challenge for the league title???

Why Brown?
So he gets picked again and again while he picks up bookings against players he can't catch
Get French Oli on and you'll see a different player without Brown on the park.

3 Strikers and 3 attacking midfielders on the bench
Why can't we play 2 strikers

Members online

Latest posts

Back