CELTIC v Jam tarts

Watched the Hibs v Rangers game. They are not a great team. Very slow in possession, take too many touches and sloppy in defence. They are still overly reliant on Tavenier and hoping Kent fancies it.
Colum had a nightmare, again. A joke of a referee.
They shouldn't have had a penalty. If it was a penalty then Hibs should have had one earlier.
Lundstrum shouldn't have been sent off. If that's a sending off so was Doyle-Hayes for a similar challenge in the first half.
Morelos sending off was correct. Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

From what I gather ( might be wrong) morelos is getting a 3 match ban for violent conduct red card, lundstrom was also a straight red for a high boot I hear and that's at least a two match ban pretty sure but if its violent conduct it is 3 .
Not that morelos will be missed but lundstrom will.
This is where the depth we have is crucial

The only worry I have when we play OFFC is that they turn it into a game of roughhousing to make up for their lack of skill, finesse and tactics.

We have some seriously talented players that will be targeted by the tribute act so I hope Ange instructs the bhoys accordingly because, as we all know, the MIB will turn their wee piggy eyes elsewhere.

Members online

Latest posts

Back