Celtic v Kilmarnock - all comments here

On the big pitch at CP. we’re gonna run riot
4-0 Eddy CalMac Wee Jamsie and Broonie
Now he’s free to invade any and all heids.
But 3 points and lets put on A show.
For Mr Celtic.
Only one King Billy that’s McNeill.
HH CESAR.

HH ☘️⭐
Hopefully we go with two up top. Playing two wide men and Edouard on his own up front doesn't work. Give us FIVE for our number FIVE. COYBIG.

Time to stop fkn about

Play the loan players and not for just 5 mins , drop Hayes to the bench, yes he runs all day (but so does my dog )

He fires in crosses, he skelps in corners and they hit nobody were a team who for some reason don't use our heads

He's not tactically aware ,edouard plays to feet not rockets to the head ,we've had 3 weeks of dire football, baffling subs and team selections

it's time to stop fkn about

1-0
4-0
just win

Time to stop fkn about

Play the loan players and not for just 5 mins , drop Hayes to the bench, yes he runs all day (but so does my dog )

He fires in crosses, he skelps in corners and they hit nobody were a team who for some reason don't use our heads

He's not tactically aware ,edouard plays to feet not rockets to the head ,we've had 3 weeks of dire football, baffling subs and team selections

it's time to stop fkn about

1-0
4-0
just win
hiv tae play hayes kelly but at left back but hope tae phuq he goes fur 2 up front, gie yer dug a wee clap fae me mate Hail Hail!

Would love to see Timo or Burke up top with Eddy behind. Play Izzy n have Johnny up the left with Tom n Ntcham with Broony or Calmac behind. Push them back n pin them in .
A towering header from cross or mibbies even a corner would be fitting!

Only one score, 5-0 ?
YNWA Big Billy!

Ok lets see if I can guess the team, hope Neil never made is mind up about them yesterday cause Broonie can play ?.

Bain.

Mik Jozo Kris Jonny.

Teflon and CAL Mac.

JAMSIE Sinky And Timo

Eddie.

Usually go for 4 nuffin, but 5 is in the script today so 5 nuffin.

Big Kris with a heeder fae a corner included.

H.H

Went to see Billys statue at 6am this morning, beautiful and peaceful, said my thanks to him privately, be back later with 55,000 or so mates, wont be as quiet me thinks.

Hail Cesar.

Ok lets see if I can guess the team, hope Neil never made is mind up about them yesterday cause Broonie can play ?.

Bain.

Mik Jozo Kris Jonny.

Teflon and CAL Mac.

JAMSIE Sinky And Timo

Eddie.

Usually go for 4 nuffin, but 5 is in the script today so 5 nuffin.

Big Kris with a heeder fae a corner included.

H.H

Went to see Billys statue at 6am this morning, beautiful and peaceful, said my thanks to him privately, be back later with 55,000 or so mates, wont be as quiet me thinks.

Hail Cesar.
Great Post 50 there will be tears and memories and a huge amount of thanks to the Captain. God bless and keep him.
HH Cesar.

HH ⭐

Members online

Latest posts

Back