Celtic v Kilmarnock - Match Thread

It will be an interesting transfer window for them this year. I expect a few may leave, i also fully expect slippy to do one at the end of the season.
Hey, a league cup wins not bad for 3 years at a club.;)
I didn't watch their game, but I did see the clip of the physical assault on Morelos elbow/forearm, by the Dundee United players face
As usual, Slippy comes out with "There was no elbow"
Absolute arse of a man
Has totally bought into the staunch stench
He deserves nothing but our contempt
Long may he fail at the cesspit

HH

I think we're gonna turn this around. I think the first time they lose the wheels will come off. Remember last year when the league was won in January. When we beat them at the shithole they'll fall apart. Our biggest problem was that we hadn't a settled team. It's lookin now like we're turning that corner and at the right time. I'm not too concerned just yet.

Even Boyd said it was a sending off 😂
Everyone who watched the game could see it was a red card that is except the SFA,if no action is taken over this then what every Celtic supporter plus a few more will know that sevco are a protected team by every referee and the SFA AND SPL who by thier lack of action will condone the cheating that is takeing place at Ibloss,the debts the tax evasion the secret money that is keeping them in the league,even thier mouthpieces have stated it was a red only the SFA can answer this

Everyone who watched the game could see it was a red card that is except the SFA,if no action is taken over this then what every Celtic supporter plus a few more will know that sevco are a protected team by every referee and the SFA AND SPL who by thier lack of action will condone the cheating that is takeing place at Ibloss,the debts the tax evasion the secret money that is keeping them in the league,even thier mouthpieces have stated it was a red only the SFA can answer this
hidden hands and secret agreements and no transparency

it has been the same since game started scotland imo, but it looks like its a pandemic across the Fifa and Eufa organisations as well, so its hard to fix it since secret agreements cloaked finance and subsidised arbitrary windfalls are killing the sport

But you wouldn't know coz the MSM is part of the agenda.

A few goodies I got v Killie.
Gerry Mac "what a pass by MacGregor" WGS " It was made by the brilliant run from Taylor " .Good to hear wee Taylor getting such praise from a very good tactician.
Thought that we looked more solid defensively because Hazzard was a "big" calm presence, big Kris rendered the oppositions diagonal ball to our right back area useless and Duff and Julie could trust their fullbacks and hold their central position. The midfield felt as if it had more dig with Soro and Turnbull and killie only made one set piece chance. I don't think Eddies lost form so much as he is out of his most effective position ( the old inside right berth ). Pre season I was hoping for a left sided centre back ( I really thought we'd go for McKenna ) and a big rumble them up striker like Dykes or Cosgrove for Eddie to feed off. From Sundays game I would have subbed Frimpong with Connell if HE had been on the bench ( I think he and Harper should be next to be fed into the team ). For the first time in a while I did not feel we would lose a goal because we eliminated the diagonal counter attack option with big Kris's height and athleticism. Over all the only thing I'd change is having Eddie slightly behind the striker Ajeti ?? ( If he cuts out the theatrics ) and if you wonder about my enthusiasm for Connell watch some of his Republic highlights where he absolutely f*cking lasers balls into the box from 35/40 yards out 😁😁😁🍀

Gerry Mac "what a pass by MacGregor" WGS " It was made by the brilliant run from Taylor " .Good to hear wee Taylor getting such praise from a very good tactician.
Thought that we looked more solid defensively because Hazzard was a "big" calm presence, big Kris rendered the oppositions diagonal ball to our right back area useless and Duff and Julie could trust their fullbacks and hold their central position. The midfield felt as if it had more dig with Soro and Turnbull and killie only made one set piece chance. I don't think Eddies lost form so much as he is out of his most effective position ( the old inside right berth ). Pre season I was hoping for a left sided centre back ( I really thought we'd go for McKenna ) and a big rumble them up striker like Dykes or Cosgrove for Eddie to feed off. From Sundays game I would have subbed Frimpong with Connell if HE had been on the bench ( I think he and Harper should be next to be fed into the team ). For the first time in a while I did not feel we would lose a goal because we eliminated the diagonal counter attack option with big Kris's height and athleticism. Over all the only thing I'd change is having Eddie slightly behind the striker Ajeti ?? ( If he cuts out the theatrics ) and if you wonder about my enthusiasm for Connell watch some of his Republic highlights where he absolutely f*cking lasers balls into the box from 35/40 yards out 😁😁😁🍀
👏 👏👏 great post CG,WGS's insights are on the money,Eddy's a no.10,play 2 feckin strikers,and he was great to highlight Taylor's movement! HH🍺🥳

Yes, yes, yes! Absolutely agree with this. And give Connell a chance too. I think he has the potential to be a big player for us in the next few years - assuming he gets a fair chance. I don't think he has made the bench yet for any games since the pre-season friendlies.

Club have accepted a 2 match ban for him which must be a slap in the face for the squeaky door after he defended him.
Did I not also see that the ref's brother used to play for the tribute act?

Club have accepted a 2 match ban for him which must be a slap in the face for the squeaky door after he defended him.
Did I not also see that the ref's brother used to play for the tribute act?
Yes, Brian McLean used to be with Oldco. Interestingly enough, after representing Scottish boys but then chose to play for Ulster - sorry, I mean Northern Ireland - but surprisingly without any of uproar or fury that McGeady caused (although his international career finished after 1 game when it was discovered that he wasn't actually eligible to play for them - not the last honest mistake made by a member of this family).

I think that tells you a lot about the upbringing of the McLean brothers!

Last edited:
Imho, the Columbian cokeheed being treated like the invisible man by refs will lead to him causing a real serious injury to an opponent, and the compliant poodles in the media will blame the injured individual.

Remember the outcry when he lost out in a 50/50 challenge earlier this season. Slippy was out calling for protection for him.

He is going to ruin someone's career if he isn't rained in mark my words.

Imho, the Columbian cokeheed being treated like the invisible man by refs will lead to him causing a real serious injury to an opponent, and the compliant poodles in the media will blame the injured individual.

Remember the outcry when he lost out in a 50/50 challenge earlier this season. Slippy was out calling for protection for him.

He is going to ruin someone's career if he isn't rained in mark my words.
Could not agree more the man is a serious attack waiting to happen,then the media will say (we told you so) the club can't control him nor the manager even more of a problem is that the idiot cannot control himself

What are you on about??? Have you never seen/heard/read any proclamation from the Scottish media, sevco or Slippy G over the last couple of years??? Poor Morelos is clearly the victim and not the perpetrator of these cowardly crimes!

What about the time Broony's bawbag attacked Alfredo's boot, or Christie's bollocks battered Alfredo's fist, or Ralston's spine went for Alfredo's studs, or when the Aberdeen defender's balls clattered into Alfredo's foot, or when a sellick fan tampered with Alfredo's car, or just this weekend when the Dundee United player's jaw assaulted poor Alfredo's delicate elbow?

The poor guy is constantly being attacked by horrible nasty big boys, many of whom must be sick perverts as they are often dangerously thrusting their genitals into Alfredo's feet or hands with excessive force!

What are you on about??? Have you never seen/heard/read any proclamation from the Scottish media, sevco or Slippy G over the last couple of years??? Poor Morelos is clearly the victim and not the perpetrator of these cowardly crimes!

What about the time Broony's bawbag attacked Alfredo's boot, or Christie's bollocks battered Alfredo's fist, or Ralston's spine went for Alfredo's studs, or when the Aberdeen defender's balls clattered into Alfredo's foot, or when a sellick fan tampered with Alfredo's car, or just this weekend when the Dundee United player's jaw assaulted poor Alfredo's delicate elbow?

The poor guy is constantly being attacked by horrible nasty big boys, many of whom must be sick perverts as they are often dangerously thrusting their genitals into Alfredo's feet or hands with excessive force!
Untitled.jpg

I

Aye but you were watching the game the ref,media,,manager,at the same time you could see the obvious they were thinking what fantasy to say and print,if this lot can sell rubbish to thier own fans by getting them to buy shirts that thier team don't even wear anymore the lowest of the low

Members online

Latest posts

Back