Celtic v Kilmarnock - Saturday 7th Jan, 3pm Celtic Park

We need this gemme to get us far far away from the evil of Monday Cheating Blues at Mordor.
Fuck VAR and all who sail in those filthy waters.
Let's get back to paradise and loving the beauty of a stadium filled with Green and White and supporting our bhoys ....we'll keep the green flag flying high. 💚🤍💛😊👍

Aye, missing the game fuckin knee is giving me jip, to much dancin, so armchair for me tomorrow Sportshund on the radio, few Stella & Football Manager on the Laptop, blizz, would rather be at footie😭

Celtic 6-0 Kilmarnock, get.it right up that hun cvnt McInnes🖕
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🇮🇪☘️COYBIG☘️🇮🇪🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Aye, missing the game fuckin knee is giving me jip, to much dancin, so armchair for me tomorrow Sportshund on the radio, few Stella & Football Manager on the Laptop, blizz, would rather be at footie😭

Celtic 6-0 Kilmarnock, get.it right up that hun cvnt McInnes🖕
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🇮🇪☘️COYBIG☘️🇮🇪🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
Bigman if you have a laptop then go to streambible. Scroll down and you'll see the celtic match. Someone else on here told me about it after hesgoal was closed down. Very good quality.

Great to see us back with what is in my onion our top 11{Abada or Meada}

we should give the killie mob a hammering today.

go for the throat from the off, couple of early goals and then its a case of how many.

Been away a while and its good to be back, the equalizer at the Huns dump was the topping for me.

Happy new year to you all.

5-0 to the good guys. Kyogo 1st goal.

Latest posts

Back