Celtic v Livingston - all comments here

What a day, what a game. Aye & frozen II is ๐Ÿ’ฉ. The day started with the Grandweans being dropped off at 8am they have me hand tae clean up the leaves in the garden, Grannys hamburgers for brunch followed by pancakes(yummie) then drove up for the match 1st stop the Celtic SuperStore, not a good idea, as usual Granda got mugged by the weans(again) so after everyone was ready, we headed in the Paradise with the youngest telling me when she's 6 she wants the join the Green Brigade, which started the other 2 off "I Wanna I Wanna"

The game it self I enjoyed, thought that after international break there might be some tired legs but some clinical finishing, some luck we firmly put Livi tae the sword, 3pts in the bag result.

Took the kids tae see frozen ll as a surprise the kids enjoyed it, not impressed.

Hope Mr Duffy kept you all up to date with the match as he was probably the only one it seen it,๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚

whisky time, Slร inte
Enjoy mate ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€

What a day, what a game. Aye & frozen II is ๐Ÿ’ฉ. The day started with the Grandweans being dropped off at 8am they have me hand tae clean up the leaves in the garden, Grannys hamburgers for brunch followed by pancakes(yummie) then drove up for the match 1st stop the Celtic SuperStore, not a good idea, as usual Granda got mugged by the weans(again) so after everyone was ready, we headed in the Paradise with the youngest telling me when she's 6 she wants the join the Green Brigade, which started the other 2 off "I Wanna I Wanna"

The game it self I enjoyed, thought that after international break there might be some tired legs but some clinical finishing, some luck we firmly put Livi tae the sword, 3pts in the bag result.

Took the kids tae see frozen ll as a surprise the kids enjoyed it, not impressed.

Hope Mr Duffy kept you all up to date with the match as he was probably the only one it seen it,๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚

whisky time, Slร inte
Well deserved buddy. Hail Hail๐Ÿบ๐Ÿ€

whisky time, Slร inte
For itโ€™s a grandad old team to play for.
well done TT Kids Happy ๐Ÿ˜ƒ you Happy all Tims everywhere Exfuckintastic.
HH TT

HH ๐Ÿ€

Great link. I then went on to the "Great liqidation lies" blog as i remembered reading it at the time. It was great to go through it all again. All the lies suummed up in a fun and revealing way. Clumpany class.

whisky time, Slร inte
Sound's like ye had a great day Tartan Tim,enjoy your well deserved whisky, Slainthe

Iโ€™m the same Steviebhoy he makes me smile too when I see him play. We have a very special player here. ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€HH
Iโ€™m the same Steviebhoy he makes me smile too when I see him play. We have a very special player here. ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€HH
The best thing is, is that the laddie seems to be smiling too and looks as if he's loving life.

Just watched the arsenal game on M.O.T.D. and could not help myself feeling sorry for KT.
He looks like a wee boy lost,he definitely is not the same player who left Parkhead.
I know it is too early to compare what he is doing at Arsenal from what he was doing at Celtic but he definitely needs to try to convince people he is enjoying what he is doing at Arsenal,,from what I have seen so far I will take a bit of convincing..

HH.

Just watched the arsenal game on M.O.T.D. and could not help myself feeling sorry for KT.
He looks like a wee boy lost,he definitely is not the same player who left Parkhead.
I know it is too early to compare what he is doing at Arsenal from what he was doing at Celtic but he definitely needs to try to convince people he is enjoying what he is doing at Arsenal,,from what I have seen so far I will take a bit of convincing..

HH.
We wish him all the very best but we've moved on๐Ÿ‘

Anybody else notice the sevco press describe a great display as only comfortable? They are fucking shiteing themselves. And they would be advised to. I can't wait to take those cunts to the cleaners in Dec 8th. Bring it on. And Hamilton, if you're watching, get stuck into they overhyped pricks.
Never happen , hamilton are mostly full of sevco fans who would be more than helpful in putting the ball into there own net

Throw in a sevco cheering manager and it's a safe 3 points today but just to be safe slippys being greetin to the press for fairnesss ffs against hamilton of all teams

Back