Celtic v Livingston - all comments here

I hate bringing them into the equation but at the end of the day they are the only ones who can stop 10 in a row. At the moment they are buzzing. We have fans on here who have been watching them saying they are pish, they havent lost a match or a goal. Can you imagine what they are saying about us. They will not fear us at all...."who gives a fuck what they think" I hear you say but we should. Their players believe their own hype. And they have a lot to be happy about. No defeats. No goals conceded. 60 million quid player has started scoring again. Its all about confidence. They have a game plan and its working for them. We dont seem to have any plan. Now it they come to us and we play at our best then we will take them apart, like we have in the past. But when was the last time that happened?? If they come to us and we play how we have been playing all season then they could take something from us. It could happen. That's not a good thought. That's where we are at at this moment in time
Exactly it, Lubo. I'm not arrogant enough to think teams should just fear coming to Celtic Park because of what we've achieved in the past or who we are, but it Livingston don't fear playing us on our own patch, no one will. That's down to us to get that back and I'll be honest, I have zero confidence in Lennon to be the man to do it. I pray I'm wrong.

I hate bringing them into the equation but at the end of the day they are the only ones who can stop 10 in a row. At the moment they are buzzing. We have fans on here who have been watching them saying they are pish, they havent lost a match or a goal. Can you imagine what they are saying about us. They will not fear us at all...."who gives a fuck what they think" I hear you say but we should. Their players believe their own hype. And they have a lot to be happy about. No defeats. No goals conceded. 60 million quid player has started scoring again. Its all about confidence. They have a game plan and its working for them. We dont seem to have any plan. Now it they come to us and we play at our best then we will take them apart, like we have in the past. But when was the last time that happened?? If they come to us and we play how we have been playing all season then they could take something from us. It could happen. That's not a good thought. That's where we are at at this moment in time

I reckon this 3 at the back and no genuine WB's will be a fucking gift to that mob Lubo! They don't have to be great to exploit the weaknesses in it as most teams have proved this season.

But herein lies the rub.......

Even as fans with a knowledge of the game, there's 1002 permutations that we come up with about what our best side is?

I argue that an orthodox 4-4-2 is still the best formation if you have the players to play it, but others have different ideas and there's variations on every theme.

There does appear to be a disconnect from the top down just now, but it's also ok to be worried. If fans and players aren't worried, then they're looking for a healthy boot in the ging-gangs when complacency kicks in.

Lenny is a part of the problem, but there are also some players who have an over-inflated sense of their own value. Dermot was ill advised to do his wee interview this week and it seems that he might have been running cover for Pete who appears to be keeping a low profile.

The only thing is, is that Lenny is the man with the nuclear codes and the big button, so we have to trust that he doesn't decide to blow the whole thing up.

An awful lot of slagging and blaming of people on here tonight Bhoys and Ghirls and our hun geuests are loving every minute of it.
I never wanted Lenny to get the job from the start and everybody who know,s me on here can stand testimony to that.
The first thing we need to think about is Lenny,not whether or not he is doing the job to the best of his ability but is he capable of doing the job,I for one think maybe it is now too high pressure for him but I also believe we have to stick by him
I think he is the perfect man for Lawwell to have as manager but not the perfect man for Glasgow Celtic,this season could be far too big for him,we need to remember when ridiculing the guy that he has much the same illness as Griff and we know what it has done to him,does Lenny hide it better than Griff did,, I dont think so I beleive that the couple of times this season when he has criticised the players for different results he has been under the pressure which his illness brings on,I feel for the man I certainly would not like to suffer from their illness,so what do we do now ?? we can continue to slag him off like sevco do with their peepul,or we can get right behind the man who I am certain believes he is the right man for the job and is doing the best he can to get us 10 iar..
Lets not throw this Celtic man under the bus Bhoys and Ghirls,,we have always won together and lost together,dont let today be any different,do what we ALWAYS DO get behind our leader and our fantastic club..

HH.

Lenny need's tae find the thunder! 🍺 🥳
If he goes online he will find it. Hes fucking us uo by playing pals who are doing fuck all. Hes not using the players he brought in. We look lacklustre. We also look shit defensively. Playing Taylor again tells me hes lost the fucking 9lot. He brings Forrest on and he did fuck all yet again. How many chances does he give them? Its beyond too many as it is. He just handed sevco a boost yet again by looking shaky as fuck at the end. Klimala is a man down. We need to turn this shit form.around and I have zero faith Lenny will do what's required. None.

how is it possible we are top of the league and i feel deflated somewhat .. Im better than Taylor and im 44 .. No way is Forster losing that second goal and he may have saved a pen by now..We need to find right team and balance .. When we find right personnel we will walk this league .. Trust me lads , end of season , we will want Lennon in a statue outside Paradise

Last edited:
how is it possible we are top of the league and i feel deflated somewhat ..
Because we havent looked right and nothing is getting changed. Hes deluding himself over how we are playing. Hes sticking with 9layers who arent delivering. Old pals acts is a one way ticket to a P45. And worse, us losing because he refuses to see his favourites are playing utter shite. No cunt should be outwith being dropped. He has players on the bench and not using them is a real worry.

Because we havent looked right and nothing is getting changed. Hes deluding himself over how we are playing. Hes sticking with 9layers who arent delivering. Old pals acts is a one way ticket to a P45. And worse, us losing because he refuses to see his favourites are playing utter shite. No cunt should be outwith being dropped. He has players on the bench and not using them is a real worry.
Let’s use these players .... and Finnish fourth the time for dripping honestly is not the the evening yer top of the league FFS🙈

There are a lot of opinions about tonight which for a man who struggles to tie thae things that keep the poly bags and cardboard attached tae yir feet it feels quite nice. TET was rambling about £20 grand players no' being 10 times better than £2 grand players and that kinda makes sense. Anyway I'm back on the hallucinogens so keep those ideas coming xx

Shammy yer bang oan but last week against Ross county three looked good Lenny imo is trying tae be a smart arse but as we speak we are top of the league so that’s how shite we are 😂😂😂
I just thought we were a bit vulnerable today with 3 at the back but players were very unfocused at times and it seems that Lenny doesn't know who is best team are yet. He better decide soon.

Members online

Latest posts

Back