Celtic v Livingston - all comments here

lets take stock here..We have drawn one game and Julien gave that away and how on earth Hungarian team beat us is beyond belief going by play..We havent hit our stride yet but when we do , we will be out of sight..Lennon is a serial winner when he manages us..Could we be too critical as fans ? sometimes , we want every game 5 v 0 and playing silky footy but every season there are crap games and we still win league easily..Lets be fair , only chance they had was to have a 10 point lead at Xmas or title is ours as they fold under our power and fenian strength :)
Fuck sake you can get yersell tae fuck .... it’s nonsense oan here no sense πŸ‘πŸ‘

I have the team. Just based on absolutely fuck all but I think 4 - 4 - 2.
TET - Docco MD BigIan Lubo'sleftpeg - imatim SP jamsam boab - TV1 Kelly
Canni go wrang. I will be doing the pre match drug test and the after match buffet. Apologies to anyone left out but there's room oan the bench and space (cookies) for anyone who wants to help. Big apologies to the ladies on here as rules don't permit yous playing wi the men πŸ„
Fuck that was hard, was it worth it 🀣

how is it possible we are top of the league and i feel deflated somewhat .. Im better than Taylor and im 44 .. No way is Forster losing that second goal and he may have saved a pen by now..We need to find right team and balance .. When we find right personnel we will walk this league .. Trust me lads , end of season , we will want Lennon in a statue outside Paradise
Looking forward to it 10 in a Row,,he will be in some illustrious company..

HH.

I have the team. Just based on absolutely fuck all but I think 4 - 4 - 2.
TET - Docco MD BigIan Lubo'sleftpeg - imatim SP jamsam boab - TV1 Kelly
Canni go wrang. I will be doing the pre match drug test and the after match buffet. Apologies to anyone left out but there's room oan the bench and space (cookies) for anyone who wants to help. Big apologies to the ladies on here as rules don't permit yous playing wi the men πŸ„
Fuck that was hard, was it worth it 🀣
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ it’s a naw fae me fucking drug tests πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ˜‚ no going tae that game I’m fucking tired πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Players linked with us, will have noticed that subs are not being introduced until the last 10 or 15 minutes, if at all
Many, would want some guarantee that they will get playing time, otherwise they'll be happier elsewhere
Can't blame them tbh
Good to see Frimpong played as a wingback, and I thought with better finishing, we'd have had 4 or 5 today
Bit nervy at the end but Neil has to make changes earlier
I'd have taken Broony off, and a lot earlier, rather than Ntcham, but that's just me
3 points is 3 points and hopefully Hibs do us a favour tomorrow
Have a great weekend
HH

Back