Celtic v Livingston, Saturday 16th January, 3pm Celtic Park

Ive noticed that too. The plan seems to be book Soro in the 1st half, the wee man is not a dirty player but theres no doubt they've marked him out for 'special' attention.

The booking he picked up against hibs was a fucking joke. Compared to what the hibs players got away with. Going up for a header then being surrounded and grabbed by 3 hibs players. He stayed completely calm and walked towards the ref, who completely ignored the 3 hibs players grabbing him, with a smile on his face...to a booking!!! Gogic committed the exact same foul going for a header and not a word was said to him. It will be interesting to see what the livi players, who are fucking thugs, get away with today.

The booking he picked up against hibs was a fucking joke. Compared to what the hibs players got away with. Going up for a header then being surrounded and grabbed by 3 hibs players. He stayed completely calm and walked towards the ref, who completely ignored the 3 hibs players grabbing him, with a smile on his face...to a booking!!! Gogic committed the exact same foul going for a header and not a word was said to him. It will be interesting to see what the livi players, who are fucking thugs, get away with today.
Thats my worry about who plays, these youngsters are not ready yet, not on Mondays performance. Too lightweight. But our hand is forced, we've no one else.

Ive noticed that too. The plan seems to be book Soro in the 1st half, the wee man is not a dirty player but theres no doubt they've marked him out for 'special' attention.
The refs also like to blow up for non-existent fouls against him early on and then after the 3rd made up foul they then pull him over, point to the areas of the pitch where only they have seen an offence and so if he gives away any free kick in the last hour then it is an immediate yellow for "persistent fouling". Eanwhile the opposition thugs get free reign to constantly kick th crap out of our players which go unpunished.

No wonder our young players want away. Welsh was one of our best players yet the idiot that got himself sent off and cost us the game at Ibrox walks straight back into the team.
Don't know what's up with him taking Welsh out.

I've been wanting this lad in virtually ALL our match day teams this season.

Never a need to go out and rent Duffy when Welsh is twice the player he'll ever be.

No wonder our young players want away. Welsh was one of our best players yet the idiot that got himself sent off and cost us the game at Ibrox walks straight back into the team.
Absolute disgrace Gary,no wonder these Bhoys dont want to hang around, I gave the M.O.T.M. to Welsh on Monday and this is the reward he gets from Lennon..
Maybe we need Bitton,s pace at the back ???????.

HH

Is it any wonder we cannot hold onto our best young prospects? When you see Stephen Welch losing out to Bitton in the starting line up today.
I thought Welch was good against Hibs, while Bitton has been rank rotten for most of this season. I despair.

Last edited:
If there was ever a game in which these young Bhoys needed looking after by a referee this game has got to be right up there with it.
This Livingston team as we all know are not a skillful team they are bully boys who dont care how they win a game if they need to leave the boot in they are well capable of doing that..Beaton needs to forget his hun allegiance for once and do his job..

HH.

Back