Celtic v Livingston, Saturday 16th January, 3pm Celtic Park

If there was ever a game in which these young Bhoys needed looking after by a referee this game has got to be right up there with it.
This Livingston team as we all know are not a skillful team they are bully boys who dont care how they win a game if they need to leave the boot in they are well capable of doing that..Beaton needs to forget his hun allegiance for once and do his job..

HH.
Although true, GS, there is not a hope in hell of Beaton doing his job properly. Our young lads will be blootered all over the place and yet after 60 minutes we will somehow have more yellow cards! Again!

Last edited:
Surprised Welsh has been dropped to the bench, thought he did well on Monday. Suppose hes going for experience Bitton and Duffy.
Not surprised by the changes has lennys not got a cluewhat to to prints all over ,if the weans do get a chance to move on they should grab it with both hands cos this management team are feckin cluless

Give youth a chance there ripping the pish

Very disappointed that young Welsh has been dropping and looking forward to seeing Ralston given a chance.
Will be watching calmac and rogic as I was very disappointed with them both on Monday and expected far more from them.
A few concerns creeping in about calmac as captain, but we have no one else atm.

Looking at Leeds coach Marcielo Bielsa being interviewed before their game today against Brighton.
I can see a lot of Neil Lennon in him especially the bit where when he speaks his players dont understand one word he is saying,,he relies on his interpreter who is always with him,,I often wonder how Lenny would handle this if big Pete was not available to translate for him like he has done since the Hampden shower day..

HH.

Think we need to go at the Livi hammer throwers from the off. Go for the throat straight away, get an early goal before they settle into their (likely) 10 men behind the baw routine, that way if they want to take anything from the game they will have to come out and play at some point which will open up space for us to get in behind them.

Back