Celtic v Livingston, Saturday 16th January, 3pm Celtic Park

Nope that sums up what you posted
NFL yes his times up was after the Ross cunty game if not the Hun game.
But he’s a Legend period. As A Player and as A Manager. Just for the Abuse, Bullets and the Assaults off and on a pitch.
But it’s all about opinions.

HH 🍀
Ano what you're saying but if he hangs around any longer that legend status will be replaced by resentment.

Yeah but I can’t believe he’s short of cash unless he’s got a gambling problem or something. I don't understand why he’s clinging on. He must know he will lose the respect the support has for him. I’d have thought that would count for something with him. If not then he’s not the man I thought he was.

I'm honestly not surprised Lenny isn't for chucking it mate as he has NEVER been one to back down and throw in the towel......the problem with that is what was once rightly lauded as an attribute has in this instance become a problem.

I don't buy any of these Neil Lennon threats of bullets and any a that shite. He woulda had bigger threats goin to school in lurgan. Nor do I buy this Celtic legend bullshit either. He was an average midfielder who spent his entire Celtic career playin the ball back. No wonder we're witnessing the dung we are at the minute. I'm just sick a the sight a the prick he needs to fuck off right now and take all the fuckin rubbish with him. I can't stumoch any more a this dung. A fuckin monkey could have won the league with that Celtic team.
1610825230977.png

Back