Celtic v Livingston, Saturday 16th January, 3pm Celtic Park

Somebody tell Okoflex to spend less time on twitter moaning hes not getting a fking game and more time finishing a fking golden chance.
That may sound harsh I know but i'm fking sick of this fking generation of digital superstars. And i'm not buying that bullshit about the phone call from NL on the ipods either. He fucked it.
Mate, I think the ear buds were legit for tactics though! 😂

Swindon have a place in my heart. You Bees!
Ouch!! That goalie doderingiam I seem to remember that he 2 or 3 times kept us from beating the rangers 12-1 instead of the actual 5-1. Every time we played them it was 4 and 5 aggregate score against them was incredible as well over 8or 9 games. They might be leading this title and favourites but they are not dominant like us , theyve been no better than livi against us twice this season and had undeniable good fortune compared to other clubs, weve been involved in a penalty shoot out and theyve still had more penalties than us and everyone else. Even if their luck holds given everything that's concerned about this season any media muted success will be short lived as slippy slips off to the EPL/championship 1year left on contract. They haven't been able to dominate our game but got the result. We are 2 games into the second half of the season we'll see if luck and chance really does all even itself out. Weve had all the bad luck theyve not had any.
We should practise taking penalties

Ouch!! That goalie doderingiam I seem to remember that he 2 or 3 times kept us from beating the rangers 12-1 instead of the actual 5-1. Every time we played them it was 4 and 5 aggregate score against them was incredible as well over 8or 9 games. They might be leading this title and favourites but they are not dominant like us , theyve been no better than livi against us twice this season and had undeniable good fortune compared to other clubs, weve been involved in a penalty shoot out and theyve still had more penalties than us and everyone else. Even if their luck holds given everything that's concerned about this season any media muted success will be short lived as slippy slips off to the EPL/championship 1year left on contract. They haven't been able to dominate our game but got the result. We are 2 games into the second half of the season we'll see if luck and chance really does all even itself out. Weve had all the bad luck theyve not had any.
We should practise taking penalties
When we are counting on luck I worry. I watched that Brentford team from around 2007-2016/17. 13 years later they are way more organised, forward thinking and to the point we could learn from them- I also think they'd do us over two legs at the moment. Crazy turnaround considering in that time I watched Brentford in League2, League 1 and championship. They nearly even dropped out the league altogther. More to it than just Celtic's mismanagement- but if we need a template to compete against wealthier opponents and a sustainable model. West London is worth a visit.

When we are counting on luck I worry. I watched that Brentford team from around 2007-2016/17. 13 years later they are way more organised, forward thinking and to the point we could learn from them- I also think they'd do us over two legs at the moment. Crazy turnaround considering in that time I watched Brentford in League2, League 1 and championship. They nearly even dropped out the league altogther. More to it than just Celtic's mismanagement- but if we need a template to compete against wealthier opponents and a sustainable model. West London is worth a visit.
I remember reading a book called "Living in the Volcano" (or domthing like that) about 5 years ago which was all about football management. The set up at Brentford was really praised for hiw they tried to make the best of their limited resources, but I don't think they dreamed they be flying so high as they are now.

Although the managers who were highly praised in the book were Gary Monk at Swansea and Rodgers & Warburton BEFORE they csme up to Glasgow - so maybe it wasn'tsuch a great book after all 😄.

But I agree that the Brentford model is worth looking at and adapting to fit our club.

Members online

Latest posts

Back