Celtic v Livingston - Saturday 6 April, Home of the 8IAR Champions

Winning Captains

Administrator
Staff member
Sold out, a Saturday match too, another 3 points to edge closer to the 8IAR Party....

Livi are safe and might fancy a game so it could be enjoyable - how would Celtic 6 Livingston 2 sound?

Anyone claiming Compper starting for this one. no?

I got into bother for suggesting that "Lenny was set to bench Rodgers' loan stars' against the Rangers.

How did that turn out?

Would be good if they came to play now they’re safe but bus parking is where they’ll stay. Great it’s a sell out pre-party Party ?
Hope to see goals. Lots of Goals.
Team should be Attacking let’s see Lenny’s team. Change it now to how you want them to play. The Traitors away. Long live the NFL.
My team
Bain
Benkovic Simo Odin
Broonie Corpus CalMac Ntcham
Rogic Weah Eddie.
5-1 (Eddie 2,Weah, Rogic CalMac )
Griffiths on the Bench would be great ?
But maybe too early for that. Bayo who
Mon the Hoops.

HH ☘️

Would be good if they came to play now they’re safe but bus parking is where they’ll stay. Great it’s a sell out pre-party Party ?
Hope to see goals. Lots of Goals.
Team should be Attacking let’s see Lenny’s team. Change it now to how you want them to play. The Traitors away. Long live the NFL.
My team
Bain
Benkovic Simo Odin
Broonie Corpus CalMac Ntcham
Rogic Weah Eddie.
5-1 (Eddie 2,Weah, Rogic CalMac )
Griffiths on the Bench would be great ?
But maybe too early for that. Bayo who
Mon the Hoops.

HH ☘️

Odin :) like that.

Good win for them midweek. They'll feel safe and gallus, and they'll have some hurting Huns in their team who'll be unable to resist the emotional reaction; red card or two for them second half, and as they open up with misplaced optimism, five goals in it for us.

Then round to Tesco, get in some popcorn and Innis & Gunn with my Grand National winnings from outsider Valtor (telt yeez ;)), and watch the Huns meltdown Sunday lunchtime to deliver 8IAR.

Would like to see Christie get an hour,then Rogic for the last 30 , Eddie must start imho and Ollie with him or just wide of him.

So.

Bain

Mik AJER Benkovic Hayes

Cal Mac n Broonie

Jamsie Christie Ollie

Eddie...

Usual 4 nuffin with the goals coming from Eddie (2) Jamsie, Ollie.

H.H

So . . . if I am reading this right, and the order of players listed is goalkeeper, defenders, midfielders, forwards . . . then Tierney is playing up front?

Not quite Icafiero, but it's an interesting experiment for the last Zombies game at the bigotdome.

In all seriousness big fella it will be the usual positions mate, it's just the way it was written pal

Back