Celtic v Livingston, Scottish Cup Qtr Final, Sunday 10th Mar, 2.30pm KO

Gary67

Live on ViaPlay
Another borefest where the opposition play a 6-3-1 formation and camp in front of their own penalty box and we run out of ideas on how to break them down.
An opportunity for BR to play Kyogo off the right and Palma on the left. Would like to see Daniel Kelly get a start. Keep the back 4 as is, ideally want them playing the next 12 games together.

Hart
AJ CCV Scales Taylor
O'Riley Iwata Kelly
Kyogo Idah Palma
Subs Bain Ralston Welsh Bernardo Holm Maeda Vata Oh Frame

Hopefully a stress free comfortable win where we can give the likes of Holm, Vata & Frame a decent second half runout. Reality will probably be a hard fought 2-0 with the clincher coming late on.

I'm working and can't go but I'll have family there so I hope the bhoys turn up and put on a show.

The bus parkers will need to be got around so every ball should be moved forward at pace without giving that mob time to organise themselves.

I wouldn't send out a team of non-regulars until the game is in the bag.

If we crack them open once then I think we could go on to win 3-0.

Managed to get my wee nephew a ticket so I’m now looking forward to this game….i would rest nearly everyone tho I would even give Bain a start and also frame Kelly Holm vata etc …bring the big boys on if needed at half time ……☘️
I'd usually agree with you, but at this moment in time I think we will go with a very strong starting 11. We need to get through this as comfortably as possible - this is not usually easy against Martindale's tactics. By all means IF we get the match sewn up then blood the youngsters as we should be doing in the cup. Hart is entering the last few games of his magnificent career and will not want to be dropped from any game. If we already had his replacement here then by all means give him experience, but surely Bain will remain as back-up at best next season?

Managed to get my wee nephew a ticket so I’m now looking forward to this game….i would rest nearly everyone tho I would even give Bain a start and also frame Kelly Holm vata etc …bring the big boys on if needed at half time ……☘️
Cant afford to make too many changes from strongest available eleven. We need our strongest defence to start playing a run of games together, something they haven't done all season due to injuries.
Try to get a few ahead in the first hour then give some of the youngsters the last half hour, except Kelly who I would start

Really can't get my head round the idea that all we need to do is turn up and play our fringe players. Strongest team available in EVERY game left as far as I'm concerned.
100% Frank .....this is the business end of the season with every game a must win ...has to play the best starting eleven available.
Most games at home this season haven't been great to watch and with this mob coming we can expect the bus parking to reach new levels despite it being a cup tie.
We will need to at it and that will take our strongest team....nothing is a given.

I totally get and understand people’s opinions but when do these fringe players get a chance tho? Last 10 mins of a game? Livi are not good this team would struggle to survive the Scottish championship…not saying play a weak side either like play Kyogo and hope he scores for confidence etc and also a few other big hitters to play….if not going well then make changes but I’m sure vata Forrest Kelly etc would more than handle them☘️….either way doesn’t matter if we go full strength long as we win 😂☘️

Really can't get my head round the idea that all we need to do is turn up and play our fringe players. Strongest team available in EVERY game left as far as I'm concerned.
I know what you’re saying mate but is Palma or Maeda at present any better than Forrest or vata? Taylor needs a break and frame is good enough…It’s not like our starting 11 are flying….☘️

I totally get and understand people’s opinions but when do these fringe players get a chance tho? Last 10 mins of a game? Livi are not good this team would struggle to survive the Scottish championship…not saying play a weak side either like play Kyogo and hope he scores for confidence etc and also a few other big hitters to play….if not going well then make changes but I’m sure vata Forrest Kelly etc would more than handle them☘️….either way doesn’t matter if we go full strength long as we win 😂☘️
We know they’re piss poor but as Sunday shows the mibbs ur at it so 11 v 16 players 4 mibbs and the Louden loyal
No time for training sadly
Only in wee Scotia where you klan cheat with Masonic impunity 😔😔😔

HH🍀

I know what you’re saying mate but is Palma or Maeda at present any better than Forrest or vata? Taylor needs a break and frame is good enough…It’s not like our starting 11 are flying….☘️
It's impossible to answer a your question as far as Vata is concerned tommybhoy; haven't see enough of him to have a solid opinion. On the balance of probability, however ,and taking experience into account, I would say yes, they would be the best options as things stand.

If you want to try a change or two, then, fine. However, that's not what you said in your post. You said you would rest nearly everybody, or words to that effect.

You definitely have more confidence in our fringe players than I do tommybhoy.
From what I've been watching this season, we struggle against teams who do nothing but sit in. Aye, even bad teams.

As you say: opinions!

Maeda is as much use as a chocolate fire gaurd at the moment,,but with Yang getting sidelined the need for palma to get his digit oot his arse and start being a team player is needed now!!so he starts for me,,miby see hatate make a wee hawf oor??and a would give jamsie a bit a game time( old head an that)but the rest need to stay as they are for continuity!!!…

It's impossible to answer a your question as far as Vata is concerned tommybhoy; haven't see enough of him to have a solid opinion. On the balance of probability, however ,and taking experience into account, I would say yes, they would be the best options as things stand.

If you want to try a change or two, then, fine. However, that's not what you said in your post. You said you would rest nearly everybody, or words to that effect.

You definitely have more confidence in our fringe players than I do tommybhoy.
From what I've been watching this season, we struggle against teams who do nothing but sit in. Aye, even bad teams.

As you say: opinions!
I’m sure my nephew wants to see the players on pitch that his room walls are covered with so if we play full strength I will be happy anyway mate…maybe a was been a bit to ambitious and also taking livi too lightly 😂 either way let’s hammer them regardless ☘️☘️☘️

Members online

Latest posts

Back