Celtic v Livingston, Scottish Cup Qtr Final, Sunday 10th Mar, 2.30pm KO

Forrest would only make it for 45mins.
We need to seriously consider letting him go at end of season he’s been a great servant but he will be on a decent wage and never plays ☘️outwith Forrest we are terrible with fringe players especially the younger ones I don’t blame vata for wanting to go (need to give them a chance too and not just last ten min of a game)☘️

Normally I would think this would be a walkover,but the way the Fifth Colamists are uping thier game puts everything in doubt last weeks second penalty was a embarrassment a player coming down from a header the ball hits him on the Back of his arm and he gets the Beaton treatment. It’s not just dope they should be testing it’s which lodge thier orders come from, Celtic will have to keep going to the final whistle and not care how many goals the score nothing less than our strongest team for 90 minutes

Last edited:
Think Brendan will go with...

Big Joe..

AJ CCV Scales Taylor...

O'Riely Iwata Holm...

Kyogo Maeda

Idah.

Play it on the deck Celtic, I wouldn't be knocking to many high balls in against their Giants it only involves the through the back of the man tackle that they excel at..

On the deck, one and 2 touch (especially you Liam) and get the off the ball movement back Celtic... To static at times and slow to pass into space... Idah up top with our samurai bhoys mixing it up just off him...

4 nil.... Kyogo hat trick and Holm....

Brendan to get a yellow card... Bet of the day.

As is I say before every cup game, the most important thing is to make sure you are still in the draw for the next round. After the last week's events I'd love it to be an enjoyable show by Celtic for a comfortable win, but the Cocaine Bear in their dugout always makes sure his players are pumped up to take full advantage of being allowed to use WWE tactics against the bhoys in Hoops.

As he always does, the truly incompetent Wullie Gollum will ensure that it is pure carnage of the pitch and Nick Walsh will be desperate to "out-Madden" Cheatin' Beaton from last weekend in order to climb the goat-pumping hall of fame ladder in the ludge.

As is I say before every cup game, the most important thing is to make sure you are still in the draw for the next round. After the last week's events I'd love it to be an enjoyable show by Celtic for a comfortable win, but the Cocaine Bear in their dugout always makes sure his players are pumped up to take full advantage of being allowed to use WWE tactics against the bhoys in Hoops.

As he always does, the truly incompetent Wullie Gollum will ensure that it is pure carnage of the pitch and Nick Walsh will be desperate to "out-Madden" Cheatin' Beaton from last weekend in order to climb the goat-pumping hall of fame ladder in the ludge.

I expect us to get kicked off the park. The wee Hun drug dealer will make sure of it…

i see David is not popular on this forum 😂 I watched a documentary on plz soccer about him and he seems actually like a ok guy who’s made mistakes in life but least hes changed his life around and deserves credit for that and he’s worked wonders at livi and deserves to be at bigger club in my eyes 👀 ….we will hammer them anyway as his team are not very good this season they lost too many players last season and not been the same ☘️

Big Joe..

AJ CCV Scales Taylor...

O'Riely Iwata Holm...

Kyogo Maeda

Idah.

Play it on the deck Celtic, I wouldn't be knocking to many high balls in against their Giants it only involves the through the back of the man tackle that they excel at..

On the deck, one and 2 touch (especially you Liam) and get the off the ball movement back Celtic... To static at times and slow to pass into space... Idah up top with our samurai bhoys mixing it up just off him...

A fast tempo is a must. I agree with mixing it up and playing early balls in to the channels.

A barometer for me of how we’re travelling in the game will be how often we get KYOGO and Idah on the ball. The more they’re on it, the better we will play imo…

Palma a doubt for Sunday.
Probably definitely out Gaz ....injuries/suspension mean we have to play to our strengths with who is available.
All of a sudden TescobarL Martindale has no fear coming up against Celtic...surprise surprise.
Won't be as easy as many think and the knives are out for us from the so called authorities and officials.
Need to manage this current situation we find ourselves in and just get over the line any which way we can.

Big Joe..

AJ CCV Scales Taylor...

O'Riely Iwata Holm...

Kyogo Maeda

Idah.

Think it's worth a fiver.

Back