Celtic v Livingston, Scottish Cup Qtr Final, Sunday 10th Mar, 2.30pm KO

It is a cup tie and what matters most is we are through to the next round. It was refreshing to see Livi try to come out as oftan as possible for the first hour but they dropped deeper and deeper until they parked the bus.

Maeda gave it everything, scored 3 but could easily have had 2 or 3 more goals. The cross that went between his legs when he waa a couple of yards out and the one where he slid in and skied the ball off the bar from a yard out!

We need to be more clinical up front and more focused at the back. We have lost a lot of top players through transfers, retirement and injury, but the back-ups are not stepping up to take their opportunities.

Mon the Hoops.

A lot of mistakes most of our own making but fair play to Celtic they just kept on going and a good result in the end, we missed our skipper and and the big man in defence both of whom steady the team no harm to Joe but I think we need somebody out in the field with the armband to take control hope both are back soon

It's the Scottish Cup, shocks can happen all the time.. Aberdeen lost to a non league club last year, our Seville Final team lost to first division ICT, Ross County beating us etc...dont be so hard on yourselves for getting upset 👍🏻👍🏻
Docco it's great mate you've got a great outlook on supporting the Celts.
But I suspect you also like the rest of us have no real belief that this season will see us as champions and or Scottish cup winners. If yo do then good on ye.
The evidence suggests otherwise and whilst I commend your loyalty and continued unbowed support .. the reality is we simply don't look like a team who are on track for a double.
If CCV or Calmac are unavailable on the important games coming up then unfortunately the game is a bogey mate....just my opinion of course but I don't think I'm alone. HH 🇮🇪👍

Docco it's great mate you've got a great outlook on supporting the Celts.
But I suspect you also like the rest of us have no real belief that this season will see us as champions and or Scottish cup winners. If yo do then good on ye.
The evidence suggests otherwise and whilst I commend your loyalty and continued unbowed support .. the reality is we simply don't look like a team who are on track for a double.
If CCV or Calmac are unavailable on the important games coming up then unfortunately the game is a bogey mate....just my opinion of course but I don't think I'm alone. HH 🇮🇪👍

There's no reason we can't win the double.
Carter Callum and Reo for the run in will get us over the line..we also need to start taking more of our many many chances in front of goal

Was impressed with Khun today looked much sharper and tried to beat his man a better final ball much better
Didn’t realise his teeth problems cost him 8 kilos when he arrived. No wonder he was out of sorts hope this is the new start for him.
Again thought Iwata strolled it also thought Scales passing was poor but his driving runs were better
We gave the ball away a lot but we were trying to beat the man in front of us, still think we can move it faster back to front.
I’d give it a 7 ooti 10
Maeda was poor only 3 goals huv a shave young man no seriously MOTM
Mon the Hoops

HH💚🍀✅

Just back, quite enjoyed the game. Livvy at least gave it a go and with our poor central defence they were always in the game. Going forward thought we were decent, Kuhn & Maeda on the wings were the pick of our players, Iwata and AJ also played well. Forrest made a difference when he came on and young Kelly showed he has the physical attributes to play with the big boys even at 18 years old. Our issue is Welsh and Scales are simply not good enough. We can get away with one of them beside CCV, or even Nawrocki, but together they are weak defensively and slow us down when trying to move forward.
Not read back but heard 2 worrying rumours at the game, McGregor out for the season and CCV done his hamstring again in training. Hopefully nonsense but if we lose those 2 and we are in trouble.

Just back, quite enjoyed the game. Livvy at least gave it a go and with our poor central defence they were always in the game. Going forward thought we were decent, Kuhn & Maeda on the wings were the pick of our players, Iwata and AJ also played well. Forrest made a difference when he came on and young Kelly showed he has the physical attributes to play with the big boys even at 18 years old. Our issue is Welsh and Scales are simply not good enough. We can get away with one of them beside CCV, or even Nawrocki, but together they are weak defensively and slow us down when trying to move forward.
Not read back but heard 2 worrying rumours at the game, McGregor out for the season and CCV done his hamstring again in training. Hopefully nonsense but if we lose those 2 and we are in trouble.
We're not winning the league with they two at the back imo

Back