CELTIC v minis 🤮

No Celtic player should be left to run down their contract they must be sold and that has to be. In there. Contract if they want to leave early that's fine, but there new club would
Have to offer us a profit failing that we would have the automatic choice of applying another years contract if it suited us and only us

No Celtic player should be left to run down their contract they must be sold and that has to be. In there. Contract if they want to leave early that's fine, but there new club would
Have to offer us a profit failing that we would have the automatic choice of applying another years contract if it suited us and only us
Welcome lordmac.
Not as simple as you would like it to be unfortunately.
Believe most of our supporters would be willing to let Barkas and Ajeti leave for nothing and take the 10M hit upon them, just to get them off the payroll and free up wages for better.
Problem is, what other mugs would be prepared to pay them anything near what we do? Nobody would be my guess.
Huge mistakes have been made within the transfer market of late which has cost us millions and still is.
Money men in general don't really like making such fuck ups especially when on public view.
Hope we can sneak them out on loan to help disguise the loss going to be made in the hope that they can find some sort of form to maybe get something back upon them next season.
Until then I think we will have to continue to count the pigs in the sky

Well come to the noise Lordmac
A name like that you’ll fit in wit he madness
Oan here

HH 👏

I agree with you.....when Eddy and Griff played together we were on fire and scoring for fun.....then NL bewilderingly binned the 2 up front.....very strange...
Enragingly so imatim, since when in all of our history have we played 1 up front in scotland? Under Rodgers? Aye sometimes nut he had the players who were willing to run through brick walls for him and he had decent wingers who could score and s scoring mf as well in fact the goals came from everywhere KT, lustig , julien ajer. Eddy isnt a target man far from it hes a creative striker who links up really well with those around him. Take that away and it's just him expected to win the ball , hold it up for reinforcements that never came so instead he was to beat 3 defenders either at the same time or one after another. Amazingly the guy actually done this time and again. I slated him as a wasted jersey not long ago and I think that was warranted that night in jutland. Play him with a partner and theres your world class striker which he is given the proper conditions. I would like to think that all of us whove slated eddy in the past realise as I have now done just what an impossible task we were asking of essentially a young bhoy. Hes been nothing short of fantastic for us during his time and since Larsson only Dembele can compare not even griff can compare when eddys in full flow. 1 Odsonne Edouard HH

I actually prefer Eddy coming in from the left.....which would obviously allow KYOGO to play up the middle and working the channels which he does very well.....there’s real flexibility starting to emerge methinks...
I agree only problem is that both eddy and Kyogo seem to ( going on evidence so far) do their best work coming in from the left. It reminds me of eddys 10 man Celtic winning goal at bigotdome when he came down the left channel what a goal and hopefully those days arent far away. If it's TRUE weve all but signed juranovic thats fantastic news still I'm a little concerned about the for the summer part , this is fekin summer get him in NOW HH

Contracts are not written up to suit one party and that's the law, The guy signed for four years and will be paid for four years unless he is transferred if not he can either depart on his own or accept a new deal, that's what makes the contract two sided. Contracts cannot be dictator terms supposing his four years are up and no-one has come in and we don't want him, would it then be fair that we had the option and only us to dump him or keep him and in doing so had him dangling behind a carrot. he gave us 4 years and he could have been shite and paid for been shite turns out theres a bit of gold in there but we took the risk , we offered a guy a job for 4 years and we would maybe like to keep him before selling but his 4 years as agreed are up his terms fulfilled.

Excellent point lordmac and I agree with it wholeheartedly if a player can run down a contract theres a problem with our lawyers who have constructed these contracts. No one is bigger than Celtic ( welcome to the noise btw enjoy the madness and see 50 shades of green about signing up for the superbru predictor tourney we all play for fun ( most of us)) you've only missed 2 weeks and can still catch up last season I missed 32 weeks and still finished in the top 40 😆HH

Contracts are not written up to suit one party and that's the law, The guy signed for four years and will be paid for four years unless he is transferred if not he can either depart on his own or accept a new deal, that's what makes the contract two sided. Contracts cannot be dictator terms supposing his four years are up and no-one has come in and we don't want him, would it then be fair that we had the option and only us to dump him or keep him and in doing so had him dangling behind a carrot. he gave us 4 years and he could have been shite and paid for been shite turns out theres a bit of gold in there but we took the risk , we offered a guy a job for 4 years and we would maybe like to keep him before selling but his 4 years as agreed are up his terms fulfilled.
If its us then aye anybody else ? Nah 😛

Welcome lordmac.
Not as simple as you would like it to be unfortunately.
Believe most of our supporters would be willing to let Barkas and Ajeti leave for nothing and take the 10M hit upon them, just to get them off the payroll and free up wages for better.
Problem is, what other mugs would be prepared to pay them anything near what we do? Nobody would be my guess.
Huge mistakes have been made within the transfer market of late which has cost us millions and still is.
Money men in general don't really like making such fuck ups especially when on public view.
Hope we can sneak them out on loan to help disguise the loss going to be made in the hope that they can find some sort of form to maybe get something back upon them next season.
Until then I think we will have to continue to count the pigs in the sky

Rip up and pay off Ajeti, Barkas and Griffiths contracts take the hit
Take some of the money saved on wages and split it between Eddie and Corpus and get them on new contracts

Eddie's not only got competition but players to supply him

A good run in Europe put's everyone back in eth shop window good for the players good for the club

Back