Celtic v Motherwell - Sunday 24 February 3pm - all comments here

Good news: 3 p.m. kickoff means I can sleep until 6:30 a.m.

Bad news: No Broony, thanks to that stupid red card in Kilmarnock :mad:

Updating my prediction: 3-0, with Timo getting one of 'em. Mon the Hoops! COYBIG!

Hopefully Weah was kept in reserve last night with a view to starting on Sunday. Eddy must start, he now needs a run of games to get back to his best now his injury problems are behind him. Who replaces the captain? Is Ntcham fit or does Bitton get a start? Will KT start, as hinted at by BR or should Hayes get another game? Who will centre back pairing? Decisions, decisions....
Sorry for butting in here, I find this forum very difficult to use, and don't know how to start my own topic. So here goes.
Anyone aware that here in Thailand, Facebook are blacking out blogs from "Celts Are Here", does anyone know anything about this?

Sorry for butting in here, I find this forum very difficult to use, and don't know how to start my own topic. So here goes.
Anyone aware that here in Thailand, Facebook are blacking out blogs from "Celts Are Here", does anyone know anything about this?

No problem, Johnnybhoy. If you want to start a topic, click on the Forums link on the top left, and choose either Celtic or General, and then there should be an yellowish button on the upper right that says "Start Topic" or something like that. Easy peasy.

As for Facebook blocking Celts Are Here, I don't know anything about that. I can say, however, that I do have trouble seeing the Celts Are Here website on Firefox for some reason, and to read it I have to use Chrome. You may want to try another browser to see if that works. Otherwise, I know you can probably take it up with Facebook. Good luck!

No problem, Johnnybhoy. If you want to start a topic, click on the Forums link on the top left, and choose either Celtic or General, and then there should be an yellowish button on the upper right that says "Start Topic" or something like that. Easy peasy.

As for Facebook blocking Celts Are Here, I don't know anything about that. I can say, however, that I do have trouble seeing the Celts Are Here website on Firefox for some reason, and to read it I have to use Chrome. You may want to try another browser to see if that works. Otherwise, I know you can probably take it up with Facebook. Good luck!
Thanks Icafiero, I will go and ask about facebook on there.

Back