Celtic v Motherwell - Sunday 24 February 3pm - all comments here

Just want murderwell tramped back under the dirt from where they live.

All me life they have never had a football team, in all those years you would think they would at least play football even by accident but naw. Even in '90 they were a team of never beens n hatchet men. A complete travesty of a club with some of the worst fans I've ever seen outside hunnery n swinecastle.
They openly use clogging tactics n seem to be very proud of it, would love to see them disappear into the cesspit they crawled out of. Shower of shite they are!

Oh, aye! And their managers a weasely little prick an aw!

24-0 all the way!

The bastirts always managed to steal points off us an aw! Hard to take when you look at their 'players' n the way they approach football games!

Despise them for their 'family friendly' sectarianism!

Want a complete destruction of them today, humiliate these manky swine!

Mon the Hoops?

Just want murderwell tramped back under the dirt from where they live.

All me life they have never had a football team, in all those years you would think they would at least play football even by accident but naw. Even in '90 they were a team of never beens n hatchet men. A complete travesty of a club with some of the worst fans I've ever seen outside hunnery n swinecastle.
They openly use clogging tactics n seem to be very proud of it, would love to see them disappear into the cesspit they crawled out of. Shower of shite they are!

Oh, aye! And their managers a weasely little prick an aw!

24-0 all the way!
and breath

The bastirts always managed to steal points off us an aw! Hard to take when you look at their 'players' n the way they approach football games!

Despise them for their 'family friendly' sectarianism!

Want a complete destruction of them today, humiliate these manky swine!

Mon the Hoops?

I like the way you roll, Maestro ?

Latest on video celts ,Craigen claims Celtic fans want BR out??????? Just another attack by a non entity hammer thrower, so so desperate to try and demoralise us ,won’t happen , let’s see the bhoys put 5/6 past this shower and put them in their place,com on the hoops,let’s rub their collective faces in it,hh

Mayday! Mayday! Hesgoal is down (I get a 503 Service Unavailable message). Does anyone know of another site I where i can watch the game?

Seeing the Leicester job available ,Sutton at it again,?they have had 4 managers in the last couple of years I think, or not far away, John Hartson ,yesterday’s put Owen in his place ,stating Leicester are not in Europe ,even next year ,and why should he go there, if it did happen ,and IF, we have a ready made replacement!!!!!!hh

Members online

Latest posts

Back