Celtic v Motherwell - Sunday 24 February 3pm - all comments here

The player who scored should also have taken responsibility,!!!!!!!!!!

be to busy talking BR into Leicester job!!!!!!! Who by the way walked out of BBC interview today,when they tried to goad him re Leicester, it was sound only, they had to try and get something in place just after he walked,hh
heard it Ray,wonder how the media will spin it "disrespectful" "BRrefuses to rule out links to lLeicester job" blah,blah, blah!!!!!!
The player who scored should also have taken responsibility,!!!!!!!!!!

be to busy talking BR into Leicester job!!!!!!! Who by the way walked out of BBC interview today,when they tried to goad him re Leicester, it was sound only, they had to try and get something in place just after he walked,hh

There must be 2 Jeremy Toljans. The one I saw today had a good game, linked up well with Forrest and Henderson and looked a threat going forward. Defensively he had little to do, other than their ‘cheats’ goal they rarely threatened. The boy Toljan was up against was their most dangerous player, he had power and pace, but he gave as good as he got against him. Toljan is a modern full back, ie a lot better going forward than defending, KT is a freak in that he’s someone equally good going forward as he is defending, Toljan is probably the norm. Would have hated to see what the Motherwell winger would have done to Lustig.

Shocking from Motherwell. The lad was obviously trying to help his team. And I’m not talking about Well.

Shat a brick when KT was up in his grill.

Rabbit caught in the headlights. What, what have a done

Aw here hod this ya wee pr*ck ?

There must be 2 Jeremy Toljans. The one I saw today had a good game, linked up well with Forrest and Henderson and looked a threat going forward. Defensively he had little to do, other than their ‘cheats’ goal they rarely threatened. The boy Toljan was up against was their most dangerous player, he had power and pace, but he gave as good as he got against him. Toljan is a modern full back, ie a lot better going forward than defending, KT is a freak in that he’s someone equally good going forward as he is defending, Toljan is probably the norm. Would have hated to see what the Motherwell winger would have done to Lustig.

Sound post gary.

Your kidding if you think Toljan a defender never seen a player out of position so much in three games in my life as a Celtic player and I’ve seen some shite ,going forward ok defending never a player not the answer we’re looking for I can assure you of that. And what does Forrest actually do for 90 minutes

cheers Gary,never saw the game,heard it on the radio,but the comment's were that he was havin a "torrid" time,so cheers for that info from someone who was at the game HH

The theme was obvious from the first few minutes
Eduarde's yellow card after going for a ball and there's a clash of heads, HUNbelievable from the ref and linesman
To be expected when we're going for the title

Just seen their ‘goal’ for the first time since the game. Robinson tells the boy where to run just before the throw in is taken.

Up until the Motherwell goal Celtic were in control apart from the boy giving Toljan a hard time,the players lost concentration after that for a while and allowed Motherwell to control the game until Edouard stepped up with a brilliant free kick and Burke sealed it with the 4th. Robinson looks to have made himself look like a liar with the video footage of him giving instruction to the boy just before the goal.

Ajer is the best CB and he can be RB too being better than Tolijan.Burke is the best, and the most fast player but he should be playing as a winger or midfielder.He is very fast, maybe he can play as a striker but he needs space and players to support him.

If you believe that you know nothing. About the game I’m At games home and away you probably thought as Henderson was mom. Never. I’m a hoop till the death what I’m not is a follower

Latest posts

Back