Celtic v Motherwell - Sunday 24 February 3pm - all comments here

Sorry Jim,can’t agree,Think the lad has done okay.Lustig has been getting pelters all season,probably unfairly but we need to give this lad a chance.

Lustig was because of age, he was a great player once and still a decent player but no longer has no legs.
Toljan is half decent beyond the half way line just not and likely never will be a defender, he is too slight and looks to lack natural awareness.

Watch the cheaters goal again then, and Toljans less than pathetic awareness, his lack of defensive mind as he should by then have seen the obvious intent and danger! but watch as Toljan allowed their player free movement to waltz in!, watch again his pathetic attempts at defending that got him a yellow card, watch again as he allows a ball to be crossed, watch again as boyata like Broony previous match clearly does not want to pass to him! watch again as Ajer gives him advice and walks away shaking his head.

Just because we win does not mean we should not be aware of weaknesses, these are shyte teams making him look shyte, the good ones like Valencia!

Burke superb again, a player many if not most were underwhelmed with when news broke, not me, so I aint looking to be negative, Toljan is not a defender.

No more posting on him from me, as that is the end of, not a question of giving fair chance, he is not a defender, not a defensive capable right back.

Midfield possibly!

Positive note we have the American Manny to arrive, he does look able.

Lustig was because of age, he was a great player once and still a decent player but no longer has no legs.
Toljan is half decent beyond the half way line just not and likely never will be a defender, he is too slight and looks to lack natural awareness.

Watch the cheaters goal again then, and Toljans less than pathetic awareness, his lack of defensive mind as he should by then have seen the obvious intent and danger! but watch as Toljan allowed their player free movement to waltz in!, watch again his pathetic attempts at defending that got him a yellow card, watch again as he allows a ball to be crossed, watch again as boyata like Broony previous match clearly does not want to pass to him! watch again as Ajer gives him advice and walks away shaking his head.

Just because we win does not mean we should not be aware of weaknesses, these are shyte teams making him look shyte, the good ones like Valencia!

Burke superb again, a player many if not most were underwhelmed with when news broke, not me, so I aint looking to be negative, Toljan is not a defender.

No more posting on him from me, as that is the end of, not a question of giving fair chance, he is not a defender, not a defensive capable right back.

Midfield possibly!

Positive note we have the American Manny to arrive, he does look able.
only heard it on the radio Jim,but sounded like murderwell player was destroyin him!

I wonder if there is anyway that Motherwell can be punished for their actions today. That was disgraceful. To lose your clean sheet record because of that cannot be right. We should also protest about the Tory rat linesman. He should not be allowed to officiate in Celtic games or Sevco games. We can wait n see if he would get the Willie Collum treatment. Doubt he would though. Tory cunt.
Rich HH
Don’t think you can do anything,BR said the young boy was first game ,but that is no excuse, football etiquette,will mcstay should have been a ‘walk through’ ,but as there was a chance of them getting something that was unlikely!!!!! In future fck fair play,if that happens again we take advantage hh

I feel sorry for Bain. To loose your clean sheet record to cheating fucks like that must be hard to take.
Rich
Absolutely,BR said that,it would have been another clean sheet! Think that was also part of the anger from the bhoys, ok ,you can accept ,say an own goal,or from fair play, but this, .???? Arch it’s done now ,no point crying over spilt milk,we outclassed them ,still hammer throwers,hh

When you start a game down 4 midfielders, then lose another just after half time, that was an excellent performance. We lost our way/head after their goal, understandably, but then regrouped and finished strongly. 4-1 about right. Henderson looks a great prospect, faster and more attacking than his brother, the returning KT and Bitton also had great games. Eddy getting back to his best, especially when he dropped deeper and played off Burke, would like to see that combination stat on Wednesday.
There’s been much talk about the poor standard of refereeing, then we have Clancy’s performance today. Beyond inept, and his stand side assistant, Red Card Red Card Ross, is just a cheat, there can be no other explanation for his decisions. I suppose being a lying bastard is part of being a Tory.
Win on Wednesday and it’s all over, I’m sure Stephen McLean, taking his first Celtic game of the season, will be the danger man.

Members online

Latest posts

Back