Celtic v Motherwell - Sunday 30 August, Celtic Park - kick-off 3pm, all comments here

From this game I'm not impressed with motherwell they have offered very little, the biggest difference between today so far is the pace our defence have to deal with, diagonal balls to a big striker and pace and we crumble, this though has had neither.

Also this gives me no hope for Motherwell helping a coefficient for our country.

Motherwell will rebound and beat us. I am not even joking. I think we will lose. Another humiliating 2.1 defeat in the space of 4 days.

I hear we are looking at playing a kitchen porter from the Walfrid Suite, who trapped a falling plate and lobbed it back onto the washboard. Seemingly our scouts all agree hes the next Mbappe.
Aye pal

From this game I'm not impressed with motherwell they have offered very little, the biggest difference between today so far is the pace our defence have to deal with, diagonal balls to a big striker and pace and we crumble, this though has had neither.

Also this gives me no hope for Motherwell helping a coefficient for our country.
We've nae real money generation in this League mate. I'd love to see the Aberdeens and Motherwells do well, but how? I think Motherwell do a great job in recruitment/ development of players.
As a league, we are so so bad. Its a bad product in the cold light of day.we have practically zero finance.

Mon the Ajeti but!!!! 😁

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back