Celtic v Raith Rov. - Scottish Cup, Sunday 13th Feb 4pm

CCV has been poor. No issue with his actual defending as he hasn't really had to but he playing like he can't be arsed. That's where the hand ball came from. Not attacking the ball properly. He's slowing down play to much and taking to many touches...
There's something about CCV I can't quite put my finger on,I was thinking more of the front 3,Biton,Welsh some internationalists there but not exactly setting the Heather on fire

Again this is just my opinion but Tony Ralston seems to be regressing ever since he’s been 2cnd choice for right back think Ange needs to boost his confidence somehow get him back to how he was playing earlier in the season
When u watch Juranovic aganest the FILTH M8 its NIGHT & DAY!! The way Ralston playing raday, ie passion the baw oot the park or tae nae Cunt ad axe him at Hof time!!

Poor first half. Raith shoild have had a penalty and Giamakous should have had a 1 on 1 against the goalie which was wrongly flagged offside (ignored at half time unlike the CCV handball incident). We need to step up in the 2nd half. I'm disappointed in Forrest so far and no end product from Johnston who is running out of chances.

Listening on the radio Craig Levein ffs the penalty wasn't given but we will continue to talk the hind legs off it , hope they give Craig (the worlds greatest football manager)Levin the Aberdeen job

Back