Celtic v Rosenborg, Thursday 8pm - Pre Match Thread

Most important thing was getting the 3 points. BR spoke well after the game. Admitted we’re not where we should be and need to work on more forward passing! Onwards and upwards. A fair way to go though

really? And yet you compare me to a Hun.

It did have the whiff of zombie about it, did it not?

Turgid performances like last night will do strange things to a man, but it's still best not to act like the undead or start bashing things out on a keyboard that you wouldn't say to someone's face.

Believe me Larry I would have no problem in saying it to your face. You are a fuckin gobshite who probably licks these peoples arses at work every day of the week. Where I come from, they don't exist. I can assure you one thing, if I was in front of you, you certainly wouldn't say it to my face. Fuckin dickhead!

And I swear to god!!!! I will run from Guildford to Glasgow bollock naked, painted green singing a soldiers song if we score from a corner!!!! I mean c'mon to fuck. How can we be sooo bad at corners. I don't get it!!!!
I`d pay good money too see that !! ?????

And I swear to god!!!! I will run from Guildford to Glasgow bollock naked, painted green singing a soldiers song if we score from a corner!!!! I mean c'mon to fuck. How can we be sooo bad at corners. I don't get it!!!!
I`d pay good money too see that !! ?????

I was thinking of running from Glasgow to Gulidford: stop for a pint when we meet?

Mind you, I don't think any pub would let me in whilst naked - feckin' scary sight ?

Larry & Deadner: It's an Internet forum, why the fuck are you getting so wound up?

There is an 'ignore' button.

USE IT!!!

Nobody wants to listen to your infantile pish ?

Larry & Deadner: It's an Internet forum, why the fuck are you getting so wound up?

There is an 'ignore' button.

USE IT!!!

Nobody wants to listen to your infantile pish ?
Nobody asked you to listen. Maybe you should use the ignore button yourself. He engaged me first and called me a Hun. So basically, fuck him. Speaking of pish, you're fairly handy at speaking it yourself!

Celtic Noise is a fairly new platform, yet it seems to have attracted some angry wallopers in its short existence. Before deciding to escalate a wee problem into a blazing hatefest it might be an idea if some folks took a deep breath. Normally, I would leave you to it, but in the infancy of this portal there simply aren´t enough members to permit me to start getting liberal with the ignore button.

Nobody asked you to listen. Maybe you should use the ignore button yourself. He engaged me first and called me a Hun. So basically, fuck him. Speaking of pish, you're fairly handy at speaking it yourself!

Not the first, nor the last I doubt, time I've been accused of that.

Can I just add. I found your reply hilarious ... simply a case of laughing at you, not with you.

You crack on, Big Man. We're all scared shitless of you ?

Not the first, nor the last I doubt, time I've been accused of that.

Can I just add. I found your reply hilarious ... simply a case of laughing at you, not with you.

You crack on, Big Man. We're all scared shitless of you ?
Sorry to hear that I scared you big man, that was never my intention, but at least you were man enough to admit you're a serial shite talker!

Celtic Noise is a fairly new platform, yet it seems to have attracted some angry wallopers in its short existence. Before deciding to escalate a wee problem into a blazing hatefest it might be an idea if some folks took a deep breath. Normally, I would leave you to it, but in the infancy of this portal there simply aren´t enough members to permit me to start getting liberal with the ignore button.
Knock yourself out big man!

Listen folks ..... we need to stop bitching and start supporting again as some of the comments on this website are shocking. The simple facts is that every team in this country still have to beat us to win anything so get real ffs . Ok we ain’t playing our best but do Yous honestly see anyone giveing is a kicking ?????? Simple answer is NO HAIL HAIL ?

Listen folks ..... we need to stop bitching and start supporting again as some of the comments on this website are shocking. The simple facts is that every team in this country still have to beat us to win anything so get real ffs . Ok we ain’t playing our best but do Yous honestly see anyone giveing is a kicking ?????? Simple answer is NO HAIL HAIL ?

TBH, it's not really 'bitching' ... apparently some are incapable of posting in a non-Neanderthal manner.

Personally, I suggest a 'cooling off' time out. I'd rather have a board with fewer members than read the views of a 'child' - as kind as I can be - unable to act responsibly.

Last edited:
TBH, it's not really 'bitching' ... apparently some are incapable of posting in a non-Neanderthal manner.

Personally, I suggest a 'cooling off' time out. I'd rather have a board with fewer members than read the views of a 'child' - as kind as I can be - unable to act responsibly.
If someone compares you to a Hun, would you ignore it? I will take shite from nobody. I am well able to converse with fellow intellectual individuals. I certainly don't need people riding in on their high horse slinging snide digs in my direction. I will respond the way them said individuals deserve to be responded to. So spare me the lecture as no one asked for your opinion!

If someone compares you to a Hun, would you ignore it? I will take shite from nobody. I am well able to converse with fellow intellectual individuals. I certainly don't need people riding in on their high horse slinging snide digs in my direction. I will respond the way them said individuals deserve to be responded to. So spare me the lecture as no one asked for your opinion!

Block button deployed - such a great invention ?

Back