Celtic v Ross County - Match Thread

Lets hope we win this and beat them in the final fed up of giving them ammunition to think they are the same team and world beaters for drawing with benfica and winning the spfl at Christmas like they always do 🙄 Sorry Lenny but its over now and you are hurting your legacy with all this pig headedness nonsense of we will get better as if getting pumped off sparta Prague twice isn't an issue. Board need to just go out and offer Marco Rose the job he wanted it before lennon and is a modern savvy manager who can spot a player and had Saltburn punching above their weight including beating us ...

Lets hope we win this and beat them in the final fed up of giving them ammunition to think they are the same team and world beaters for drawing with benfica and winning the spfl at Christmas like they always do 🙄 Sorry Lenny but its over now and you are hurting your legacy with all this pig headedness nonsense of we will get better as if getting pumped off sparta Prague twice isn't an issue. Board need to just go out and offer Marco Rose the job he wanted it before lennon and is a modern savvy manager who can spot a player and had Saltburn punching above their weight including beating us ...
He’s at The Cherman team bud and they’re doing well would loved to have had him here but Lawwell’s a cheapskate tosser
Ffs right noo I’d take Sam Allerdyce’s wee sister

HH 😂

I don't blame the players; I think they want Lennon gone as much as I do. He lost the dressing room at Hibs too before his contract was 'terminated by mutual consent'; which is what they say when they want to save you the embarrassment of being fired because they have enough on you that you're never getting unfair dismissal compo.

Members online

Latest posts

Back