Celtic v Ross County - Match Thread

I would usually honestly want Desmond, bankier, Lawell, the rest of the board and Kennedy gone before lenny as I would say he is managing with constraints but he has spent more in his tenure than any other celtic manager and has got us on such a dreadful run he has to shoulder the blame for it.
Over 30 million spent and can't get a tune out of them and half of them are on the bench more often than not.

I think a revolucion is needed at our club, we have ran our course currently and need to hit the refresh button.

We desperately need to bring on a player who can run past defenders. How about Shved - oh no, he was bundled off without getting a chance.

Dembele - nope, not even on the bench!

Forrest - no, we kept playing him though he was injured until he brokedown and then eventually 6 weeks later decide to send him for an operation.
Been critical of wee Forrest in the past but we're missing him badly.

Sad times when a ‘result’ here would be Lennon getting sacked. It’s the only thing that give us a chance at the 10 now. Europe, trebles etc can get tae feck. The only thing that matters is the 10.

On a different note. Everytime I see that bun red card Ross on my screen right now the way we are playing and have been recently makes me want to gub my telly 😂

Absolutely true. Nothing lasts forever, but the fact that we're the architects of our own downfall makes it harder to take.
We should have been miles ahead of the huns for years imo,some of the shite we've signed in the last 5/6 years has been shocking,money down the drain then theres our failure to qualify for CL ,papped out by bang average sides,architects of our own downfall spot on there mate

Back