Celtic v Ross County - Match Thread

It’s the end of a trophy laden era
Another sore one
We need the new era to start asap
Lenny was given the chance to turn it around
I’m afraid his time’s surely up now
We’re all hurting, fuming, raging etc.
Some of these guys have given our best times as Celtic fans so we need to be careful with the rhetoric
They’ll go down as legends but they're performing like fag ends
This board need to have a root and branch review of all operations and get us the best manager that will come here, no matter the cost
I canni imagine the atmosphere if supporters were there today
Saddens me to think 🥺
Thats it in a nutshell end of that teams cycle nothing more...all this pish about it being the most important season in our history was unnecessary weight around clubs neck..... all they trophies and leagues in a row a wee bit of perspective is needed...we fucked up in the summer with our buying and selling we also fucked up giving lenny the job rite after winning the cup a huge blunder but history books still say we done two 9's and 11 trophies in a row but this is a sad ending for sure

ABSOLUTE FUKIN DISGRACE!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬.. If Lennon stays he's CLEARLY after a payout but the players are a FUKIN EMBARRASSMENT!! Whoever told Elyounoussi he wiz worth £16M is clearly the same guy that told Duffy he could defend & Ajetis a striker! We are a team in COMPLETE MELTDOWN & have given up! The Fans would be tearing the stadium apart just now, lucky fur you Liewell there's none present!!

If the manager goes after this, so should every single player but it won't happen...and anyone who cheers them on if a new manager gets a reaction ...they can get tae fuck...these players are cheating you all
I think you are right. These players need to be steadily shipped out if a new manager comes in because they couldn't be trusted to not do the same thing again.

ABSOLUTE FUKIN DISGRACE!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬.. If Lennon stays he's CLEARLY after a payout but the players are a FUKIN EMBARRASSMENT!! Whoever told Elyounoussi he wiz worth £16M is clearly the same guy that told Duffy he could defend & Ajetis a striker! We are a team in COMPLETE MELTDOWN & have given up! The Fans would be tearing the stadium apart just now, lucky fur you Liewell there's none present!!
Spot om mate. They'd be nothing left of the team 8f fans got their hands on them. 😞😞

Lenny Club legend and has give his all but chance now needed, replacement needs to be modern and of the Howe or poch variety . Christie should be banned from set pieces for life , final ball brutal and wastes chance after chance .Need wingers ASAP
Welcome Lee totally agree, I've been saying for weeks now it's the first time in my lifetime ( 60) I can remember us playing without at least one winger, even on the bench if needed.

And the long ball tactic to nobody gets right on my tits.

Another Zoomcall with DD and PL during the week - club fully support the manager, nothing to see here peasants but look; have you seen the new xmas range. Roll up, roll up and give us your cash like the gullibillies we wish you were.
The call will probably be from the Bahamas or somewhere exotic merry Christmas Bhoys and Ghirls remember the shop is still open in the festive season thanking you Ho,Ho,Ho

Hi Sean missed yi big man but as usual your bang on time for the Legend that’s NFL to go but it’s weeks too late.
we Need a Manager in now no time for sentiment GO NOW
welcome Back Sean

HH 🍀

Members online

Latest posts

Back